It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
(female)

juliaandcorey HB User
PCOS and provera and chances of pregnancy

Hi there,
So Im wondering if anyone can help me out, I have PCOS and have been diagnosed for over 10 yrs now, I go to a fertility clinic and my dr there told me to take provera every few months to shed the lining of my uterus as to prevent cancer, previous months i have not been able to take the full ten pills as prescribed by my dr( 1 pill every day for ten days) i usually took about six days and would get my period right away, this month its been almost 4 weeks since my last pill and i took all ten days worth of pills and nothing, what are the chances I am pregnant or is there something else that could cause me not to get my period!!!!

Old 05-21-2013, 03:10 PM   #2
(female)

Angnix HB User
Re: PCOS and provera and chances of pregnancy

I used to take provera pills in the past for the very same reason. Unlike depo provera, the provera pills are not birth control. You should see your doctor, I do know that when I was on them they caused a period every single time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply