It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
(female)

sambko HB User
acne and cysts

so I have not asked my doctor yet, but am getting antsy, so I want to ask here. If I recall correctly, cysts are very small and do not need to be surgically removed, right? And if they cause acne, then will the acne ever go away if the cysts can never be removed? thanks

Old 06-30-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
(female)

cynthiab2711 HB User
Re: acne and cysts

Was having the same problem and went to a dermatologist. I would always get deep red cyst on face and else were on my body. I was given a antibiotic to take for 2 months straight and also a antibiotic cream along with a acne cream. I haven't had one since as long as I use the cream. I'm done with my oral antibiotic and am starting to notice the cyst coming back in other places. So maybe a dermatologist can help you. It depends on what kind of cyst it is I suppose.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #3
(female)

sambko HB User
Re: acne and cysts

I think you misunderstood my post or maybe I used the wrong words. I meant to say if ovarian cysts are too small to be surgically removed, and if they cause acne, then how will the acne be cured if women will always have ovarian cysts?

Reply Reply