| | Can't find L Ovary
Had L Ovary removed Emergency Room last August.
(4th surgery for that ovary and cysts... PHEW, it's all over now!)
This June GI did CT Scan for intestinal pain and it showed a L Ovary with cysts AGAIN?!!
Ultrasound at the end of June confirm.
I contact the surgeon who did the emergency surgery last yr. She was on vacation! Dr who did my hysterectomy was covering and took over.
7/5/13 I was brought into the operating room to remove overy and surgeon used Di Vinci and COULDn"T find the infected ovary. Thinks it is behind the rectosimoid colon in the retroperitoneal area. Not able to visualize.
Closed me up... said nothing more needed to be done. Since then the ovary is growing weekly, larger and is now septated.
MAssGeneral wants to do Lupron rather than surgery. Lupron made me hemmorage PRE-HYSTERECTOMY. My PCP says I could have the same reaction in an ogran, no one could get to.
Surgoens around here are passing me like a hot potato. All saying TOO HIGH RISK!
I am in so much pain. I have MRI in 48 hours and was told to BED REST until then and meet with PCP on Friday morning to form a plan.
If I end up have a twisted ovary, no one around here can help! I am a walking time bomb! HELP!
I have all my imaging and surgical reports...
PT said maybe go to local ER and tell them I am waiting for MRI, they might do sooner. Pain is keeping me isolated.
This ovary has been operated on 5 times to date!