It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2004, 12:41 PM   #1

Tanki HB User
Unhappy My story PT2- saying no -Trigger-

I have had a couple things happen like that with me. One was when i was working part time at a health club. Just these 3 guys wanting me to flash them, eventually i did thinking it would make them stop, it didn't. I worked in house keeping and they always made comments to me. The one guy i knew prior to him working there and i was surprised that he acted that way. Anyways one guy that worked in the kitchen always grabbed me and so forth, the other 2 would make comments. I remember this one day i was coming in from the pool area into the kitchen (i was in housekeeping --- which i actually enjoyed and quit because of them ) and he came up to me before i got into the kitchen, i was in one of the pool bathrooms getting the garbages and he tries to get up on me and kiss me, wanting all this in the bathroom. And i kinda had to push away so i could get out of the bathroom since he was blocking me in. And then when i got out and was about to go through the kitchen he grabs my shirt and starts pulling me back in. That was when i said to myself that i couldn't work here. There was a job opening again, and i called the boss that hired me and left a message for her to call me back. Telling her that i didn't need to be trained, i know what i'm doing.. and to call me back so i could explain the reason why i quit, she didn't bother to call me.

The other time something happened, was when this dude was kissing on me then kissing on my twin, after awhile i was totally weirded out by this and told my sister she could have him and walked away. He told me that he has never been shot down before. He kept trying to kiss me, getting on top of me, telling me thing like " I want to F*** you so bad" nasty stuff like that, and he would touch me and so forth. I told him no, that wasnt going to happen. But that was constant everytime he came around to see my sister he'd try this, even in front of her!!!! Oneday we drove up to the boat, and my sister, for some messed up reason was giving head to him while he was driving!!! I WAS IN THE CAR!!! and he would look back at me, and reach his hand up and touch me, i rememeber trying to scoot away to the door as for as i could go pushing his hand away and what not... it was scary. When we got to our boat he was still grabbing me and kissing on me, even out where people could have noticed. Even at night he would turn off the lights and climb on top of me, and i remember jumping to the other berth beside my sister. I remember it was so weirded out that i would leave the boat and go walk around and find my sisters current boyfriend when he worked security for the marina.

The next morning, I don't know why but i went back to the boat "to get something" and he was there by himself. He told me that he wanted to talk to me, i said no... he kept asking, i said no, i started to get out of the cabin and he grabbed onto my foot and was trying to pull me in. I kicked free cause my alarms were going off and I went to the office (my good friend is the manager of the marina) and stayed there until he left. Even after that for awhile he was still trying. Oneday he even came to my house oneday at 6am knocking on the door, because he thought that we'd be awake.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2004, 06:21 PM   #2

Tanki HB User
Re: My story PT2- saying no -Trigger-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisgj
I am very alarmed that you keep getting drawn back to the same people who hurt you. I am not being judgemental and I don't know much about this stuff except my sister had similar things happen to her while she was messed up on drugs, but I hope that the psychiatrist is helping you to figure out how to do get out of this dangerous pattern.

Take care,
Chris

No no no this isn't a pattern, I was only in one abusive relationship and the other occurances were people I worked with and have been friends with.. so no i'm not being drawn back into it. I have been with a wonderful man now for nearly 3 years, since him nothing bad has happened.... Abuse i've dealt with pretty much except for the odd body memories I do get, but they are rare.

Old 03-23-2004, 11:19 AM   #3
Veteran

HeyThere HB User
Re: My story PT2- saying no -Trigger-

If it were me I'd sue the three parties involved and the establishment. Maybe coming clean with it to the perpetraitors in a court setting would help you put it behind you so you could have some sort of closure and not blame yourself for simply being at work and being gropped and molested in a business establishment by coworkers. although the flashing would hinder your case it is not cause for you to be attacked by a group of people.

Old 03-23-2004, 12:08 PM   #4

Tanki HB User
Unhappy Re: My story PT2- saying no -Trigger-

I cannot do that , that was a good 2 yrs ago now. I wouldn't do it anyways.

I tried to reapply for the job and try to explain why I quit , but no one called me back.

So I guess it's just best to leave it. I haven't seen one of the guys in over a year, and the other 2 I haven't seen since I worked for the health club.

Closed Thread