It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2004, 05:51 PM   #1

Pandakaity5 HB User
Unhappy I really need some help!

[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Lime]Hello, my name is Kaity, and I am 14 years old. I was diagnosed with PTSD when I was 14 years old. It was from being physically assaulted in school, and then getting stalked by the same kid. The school did nothing about it. A year later, in 6th grade the boy got expelled, and after that I thought that I was finally starting to get my life back on track. This year, in December, I was going through the hallway in school, and there he was! I had a panic attack, and starting flipping out. I was so scared! And nobody seems to understand! Now, whenever I see him I have a panic attack, and he is following me around again, and getting people to threaten me again. A lot of my friends are turning against me, and I don't know what to do! I have to get walked around the school by a teacher, and not allowed to be alone. It also seems like all of the restrictions are going on me, and I don't think it's fair. I don't know how much longer I can deal with this. Please help me!

Old 05-30-2004, 06:41 PM   #2

rkralma HB User
Re: I really need some help!

Are you currently in counseling? You need continuous support in order to get through this. Your symptoms are real and should be monitored closely. Seek support immediately and tell someone you trust how you feel. Do you have a supportive family?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2004, 03:40 AM   #3

Pandakaity5 HB User
Re: I really need some help!

Yes, I have been in counseling for a long time, and i do have a supportive family, when they want to be.

Closed Thread