It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2004, 04:14 PM   #1

Pandakaity5 HB User
Question Wondering..

Well, people have given me answers to my previous posts, and I thank them very much for that. But now, that I started high school today, I have found something out. Since I do have PTSD from the kid, and he does have problems, and would be likely to do something again, I am definitely worried. I have had a ton of meetings with the guidance counselor and the principals, who say that they will do all they can for me, but today, when the kid was trying to get as close to me as he could, because I get really bad panic attacks, and I guess he finds it amusing, if anyone thought that there was anything I could do. I told the assistant principal, and he didn't do anything about it. So I was wondering if anyone has any ideas, because I would really like these four years to be the best of my life.

Old 09-02-2004, 08:26 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ainfante HB Userainfante HB Userainfante HB User
Re: Wondering..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandakaity5
Well, people have given me answers to my previous posts, and I thank them very much for that. But now, that I started high school today, I have found something out. Since I do have PTSD from the kid, and he does have problems, and would be likely to do something again, I am definitely worried. I have had a ton of meetings with the guidance counselor and the principals, who say that they will do all they can for me, but today, when the kid was trying to get as close to me as he could, because I get really bad panic attacks, and I guess he finds it amusing, if anyone thought that there was anything I could do. I told the assistant principal, and he didn't do anything about it. So I was wondering if anyone has any ideas, because I would really like these four years to be the best of my life.
I don't know what to really say here. All I can say is that I suffer from PTSD and it's not an easy thing to deal with. The biggest spelling here is POST TRAUMA STRESS LOL You have to go through it to find the light at the end of the tunnel and give it time. Time is probably the most important element here. So please give it time. What happened with the kid? IF you don't mind me asking.

Andrea

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2004, 03:36 PM   #3

Pandakaity5 HB User

Well, if u mean what happened to him because of what he did, he got a detention. My parents fought it so hard. Finally, they gave up and filed a law suit. Right when it was over, they let him back in. Because he did get expelled in 6th grade for going after a teacher.

Old 10-12-2004, 05:25 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User

is it possible to go to the extreme here and get a restraigning order against him?There must be some way of implementing this.Just a suggestion.good luck.Marcia

Old 10-12-2004, 04:43 PM   #5

Pandakaity5 HB User

I have tried to get a restraining order on him, but the cops say it is impossible where we are in the same school.

Closed Thread