It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2004, 01:55 PM   #1
(female)

littleone101 HB User
Hey. I"m new here.

Hello. Yeah. I just joined and thought I'd say Hi. I've never been professionally diagnosed with PTSD but I'm pretty sure its something I'm dealing with that or I'm just enjoyin this nice reliving of horrific past experiences. Anyways, yeah. That's me. Thanks. Looking forward to chatting.
Bye.

Old 12-31-2004, 12:39 PM   #2
(female)

Time2Heal HB User
Re: Hey. I"m new here.

HI, and I am sure you are as glad as I about finding these boards! I have been here a week and find them very helpful. It is hard for me to trust/talk to anyone in person, but on here, everyone is very helpful and kind. I hope you can atleast get a diag. so you know where to start in your healing process! It is hard, I know-but it does help!

Good luck and Best Wishes!!!!!!!!!!!
Caytie!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2004, 07:53 PM   #3

Pandakaity5 HB User
Re: Hey. I"m new here.

Hello to both of you!

*~*Kaity*~*

Closed Thread