It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2005, 08:45 PM   #1
(male)

mohouse HB User
Post Tramatic Stress Disorder/bad reaction to ZOLOFT

I was just diagnosed with Post Tramatic Stress Disorder. OEF Vet. I was prescribed 25mg Zoloft. It is making me more nervous, anctious, I am shaking, sometimes I have to stand up and move around, my legs cant stop moving up and down. I also have taken a test online that said I am Highly probable to have Combined Attention Defecit disorder, Basal Ganglia hyperactivity, and Limbic Disorder.

sh-it I dont know what to do. I always known i had ADD but never taken any meds for it. Could I be having a reaction to the Zoloft because of my ADD. My first day on Zoloft, I got crazy negative thought that something bad is going to happen. Today I have that and all the aforementioned symptoms. I am not going to take anymore and talk to my Dr. Monday.

Question is, does anyone have such a reaction to Zoloft and if anyone knows - does any of the above disorders have an negative reaction to Zoloft?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread