It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2005, 07:17 AM   #1

Pandakaity5 HB User
Do you think?

Hello,
I know that I like to update a lot, but I have a lot of questions. Thank you for answering all the other ones that I posted. Well, most of you know the part about getting attacked in 5th grade then stalked by a fellow 5th grader. Well, since they let him back in last year, I get really bad panic attacks, bad dreams, sometimes have dissociation, and a bunch of other stuff. Well, last year I went to my 8th grade semi formal, and he was there. So was his mother. I had the two of them following me around the whole time, and I never got to enjoy it. His mother started laughing when I started to get a panic attack. Now, there is a 9th grade semi in 2 weeks, and I was wondering if you think that I should go. I dont want to regret not going, but I dont want to deal with that again. My friend is the class president, and I told her, and she said that she would not let the mother chaperone. I am just really worried about the kid going. Please reply!
Thanks for everything,
Kaity

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2005, 08:21 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldenwings HB User
Re: Do you think?

Hiya Kaity,

Oh my love I thought things were going so well for you. It is time that this was stopped. The only other suggeston I can now come up with is to take out an injunction on both the known stalker and his Mother. Where are the school staff when this is going on? They need to be forewarned and then they go see for themselves what is happening. Were you chaperoned and did they see it happening? They too need to make a statement to the police and the appropriate bodies.

I cannot advise on whether you should go to our next semi, but if you can get something done about the Mother joining in the harrassment, then that might go a bit of the way to settling you down a bit more.

Sorry I can't be of any more help, my love.

Keep in touch,

goldenwings

Last edited by goldenwings; 01-22-2005 at 08:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2005, 09:23 AM   #3

Pandakaity5 HB User

Hello Goldenwings,
Thank you so much for replying, you are such a kindhearted person. I have a restraining order on the mother, so there shouldn't be anything going on there, and yes, there were chaperones. None of them said she did it though, when at the beginning the principal of the school pointed me out to the mother. Thanks so much!
Kaity
PS, I think that I am going to go, because I really dont want to regret not going if he never shows up.

Old 01-23-2005, 10:45 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldenwings HB User

Hiya Kaity,

You go there and hold your head up high!! If he is there and looks your way, just give him a withering look. Imagine him naked with a diaper on and a comforter in his mouth!! The thought of that will really make you smile. That will throw him he he.

Best of luck to you as always.

goldenwings

Closed Thread