It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2005, 11:38 AM   #1
(male)

swash HB User
Im Messed Up

IT takes me forever to read this stuff cause im always in a dream like state,.numbness legs tingling,fkng headaches,eye closes,face gets numb and locks up back kills me alot limited on what I used to be interested in no ****ing sex ever,I get so fatigued when I have to do something i dont give a **** about my old hobbys any morethe nightmares about getting ran over by trucks is ****ed all the time.If im not getting ran over I getting shot at by the mother****ers that took me hostage and wanted to kill me....I used to work easily 12 hours aday for the largest and greatist company in the world and daily I am constantly reminded by their trucks,commercials, signs etc of how I CANT BE PART OF MY TEAM the ONLY THING KEEPING ME HALF SANE IS MY @ BEAUTIFUL KIDS THEN AFTER THEIR RAISED AND READY TO TAKE ON THIS ****ED WORLD I JUST WANT TO MOTHER****IN DIEEEEEEEEEEEE

Old 11-30-2005, 08:25 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

barkingshark HB User
Re: Im Messed Up

The tingling you're experiencing might be anxiety.
If you see a psychiatrist he will give you meds to control these symptoms and you will be right as rain in a few short days.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2005, 08:21 PM   #3
(male)

survivin HB User
Re: Im Messed Up

oh man can i relate to your post. i agree with the above post. some of those symptoms are probably anxiety related. but either way. i am sorry you have to go through this horrible disease.

Closed Thread