It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2007, 07:14 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

CGA81 HB User
Thumbs up hearing voices of conscious

It is to my belief that hearing voices is not just delusioning . IT'S REAL!!
I have come to the point of conclusion that these voices are not there physically, but can still be heard in my case audibly yet invisible to sight.These voices are not just delusions..The voices are beings metaphysical in substance(meaning you can't see the being from which it comes,but there is hope!The voices are either positive or negative metaphysical beings.You must discern between the positivity or the negativity of the voice.You say to yourself should I talk to these voices?The answer is these voices have the ability to reason.You say how will I actually prove that I am talking to the voices?This is where your consciousness comes in. Your consciousness is formed by the sensibility of your five senses.Seeing,Hearing,Feeling.Smell,and Taste,but it is hearing that is the most important because you can't see these metaphysical beings.You must discern what each voice is telling you(the positivity and the negativity).Voices can be recognized by the accentuation of the voice.You can also tell how this metaphysical being is feeling by the accentuation.Discernment also comes if you recognize the voice to be someone you know from family ,school , work ,ect..But.you must discern whether this voice is real-in reality of environment- or whether the voice comes via media(such as television.radio.telephone.). You must use rationalization to reason with these metaphysical beings.Don't agree with the negativity of the being!For this must be shunned.Yet,listen to the voice which is sound is of rational reasoning (be this voice be a doctor,professor,pastor.-someone who is of just judgement and reasonable knowledge and wisdom).
You may say well, the voices I hear are from unknown metaphysical beings.Or, you may say I don't know where these voices are coming from!Be careful!Discern, Rationalize, Respond.
You may say these voices are echos of my past life that I formally knew these voices.Open your eyes .Be attentive to the reality surrrounding you. Realize you live in the present moment!Be not afraid to go about living.These echos of the past are not in this present moment.
OK.SO,you really want an answer .Realize each moment is just a piece of the puzzle.You say you want your life to be as it used to .Or,you want to live for the future.Realize this at each second there is an infintessimal moment -on and on the clock ticks.but your here for eternity.The days will come and go and the way you feel will change from day to day.but ,what is a day compared to the everlasting -eternity.Have the courage to face your fears.Conquer these fears and you will be a master of yourself.
How do I respond?It is the sensibility of the senses that helps you respond.
Reason-Reflect-Respond.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2007, 09:08 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sannah HB UserSannah HB User
Re: hearing voices of conscious

CGA, have you told a doctor about the voices that you hear?

Old 05-18-2007, 11:08 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

CGA81 HB User
Re: hearing voices of conscious

Yes Sannah, I have told my doctor about this.My doctor is also a very spiritual man.He too believes these voices are actually metaphysical beings of positivity and negativity.I personally have been able to communicate with these beings.From my research I found it especially helpful to use technological means of proving that these beings are actually communicating.
What I mean by technological means is to put these beings over a communicator transmitting and recieving these commmunications.A communicator such as an intercom on a telephone system with the use of headphones equipped with a microphone.This is especially helpful in exposing these metaphysical beings because it proves they have a voice transmission.As energy waves over air carry both sound and light and also are immaterial meaning these waves have no material mass.These waves are capable of passing through the thickest of substances.Meaning the waves can also pass through the human body including that of the brain.I've done experimentation proving so that these energy charges can pass through the entire body.This means of using a communicator is especially helpful in therapy for those "hearing voices" to expose these voices.If this is too much for you Sannah I'm sorry.But, I've tried it in personal experimental therapy,and it works.

Closed Thread