It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2009, 06:47 AM   #1
(female)

Carisflyin HB User
Stuck in my pain

MBC, I have tried seeing someone in the past but for what ever reason it has never really gotten me anywhere. Which I am sure is no fault but my own. I have a hard time talking about it because EVERYONE has some type of hardship. Who am I to claim mine is somehow more painful than someone else? Just as they can not understand my pain and "put them selves in my shoes" I cant be in there's. As this year was worse then they have been in the past my husband has tried getting better details and info out of me to try and help me move through this, but for some reason I get angry any time it gets to "deep". I have not slept in over a week and it just seems to be making it worse. I have tried taking ambian and even that will not help me sleep.

Last edited by mod-anon; 02-22-2009 at 10:28 PM. Reason: starting a new thread with this post.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

maybecrazy HB User
Re: Schizophrenia, bulimia, rape, alcoholism

when you dont sleep it makes everything worse - been there done that! - everyones pain is different - who is to say yours is greater than mine or less than someone elses - each one is different - each one needs its own type of help - dont be so hard on yourself you deserve to be helped -

the first therapist I saw was hmmm nice way to put it - not theright one for me - the next one was great and so is my current Therapist (psychologist) sometimes we just dont click and you cant get anywhere - therapy is changing all the time - why not give it another try? find someone who has dealt with what you are going through - its better than staying this way - think about it please MBC

Maybecrazy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread