It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2009, 03:45 AM   #1
(female)

Hemels HB User
Moving On .... Hopefully

Hi Guys,

I finally got my referal letter to the Tameside Mental Health Team and will be receiving my appontment in the next 5 days (as per the letter) I have another appointment with my doctor tomorrow who is very kindly writing me up a letter explaining of my PTSD and my triggers, which mostly seem to be my house which i live in as this was the main place where most of the abuse i received off my ex-partner happened. My doctor is looking to hopefully have my landlord move me into a different house and surroundings to help relieve some of the conditions triggers . Apart from that the only other triggers i have are reading about abuse, watching abuse on the tv, people raising their voices at me or sharp movements (not noticed any other ones)

Hopefully moving house and therapy will help me move on and cope living with PTSD.

Hope everyone is doing well

Hemmy xXx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2009, 03:04 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

maybecrazy HB User
Re: Moving On .... Hopefully

glad to hear you are getting a referral and may be moving - both of which should help with your ptsd - take care and let us know how you go ok

Maybecrazy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread