It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
(female)

jamie067 HB User
My PTSD was kicked up into high gear.

I was petitioned and locked for things I NEVER did or said while I was in the third trimester of a pregnancy. While locked up but before the baby was born I knew I didn't want the baby because of what was happening to me and the impact it was having on me...I told my spouse I wanted to give the baby up for adoption but my spouse refused. My spouse still refuses and it's been 6 months. I did get out at the COT hearing but by then the damage had already been done... My PTSD was kicked up into high gear. Please help.

Last edited by moderator2; 04-06-2009 at 02:57 PM. Reason: please do not post your email address in the public forums - instead, use the private messaging system

Old 04-06-2009, 03:05 PM   #2
(female)

jamie067 HB User
This NEVER Happens. It was impossible. Still it happened to me

As I said before.. A social worker wrote a petition to lock me up based on statements I never made and behaviors I never committed. I was in ther 3rd trimester of my pregnancy and was locked up in a filthy disease ridden county hospital (known for Hep, HIV. TB, etc.)... I was released and my case was dismissed at my COT hearing. However the damage was already done. I am now stuck with a baby I do not want because of what happened and I cannot get rid of the baby (via adoption) because my husband will not let me give the baby to another family....I do not know what to do. I have no one to talk to because this type of thing is impossible yet it really happened to me. My PTSD is out of control. Flashbacks, rage, everything..... A lot of things set it off. Meds and counseling will not help. Don't know what to do anymore.........

Last edited by moderator2; 04-06-2009 at 04:46 PM. Reason: please do not post your email address in the public forums - instead, use the private messaging system

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

maybecrazy HB User
Re: My PTSD was kicked up into high gear.

HI jamie067,

Im sorry to hear you are going through this - if I may ask wy do you wish to give up your baby - could it be post natal depression? if its because of something that happened to you can you talk to your husband and explain why you want to give up the baby?

If you get a good psychologist they can help you through this -I had one that didnt work for me and he was toxic - now I have one that helps me deal with my ptsd - I hope you can find something that works for you

MBC

Maybecrazy

Closed Thread