It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
(female)

dorm7guard HB User
does anyone know about an adult's personality after having gone through birth trauma?

I have heard that a person has certain characteristics and traits when they have been born with the umbilical cord around neck and born breech? Does anyone know anything about the stress that the adult could endure now due to their birth trauma?
dorm7guard

Old 08-25-2009, 03:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

isitme HB Userisitme HB User
Re: does anyone know about an adult's personality after having gone through birth tra

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorm7guard View Post
I have heard that a person has certain characteristics and traits when they have been born with the umbilical cord around neck and born breech? Does anyone know anything about the stress that the adult could endure now due to their birth trauma?
dorm7guard
I can't comment on an adults personality, but my son was born with the cord around his neck and he is still a child. He is extremely over sensitive, always has been. Whether it is a coincidence or just his personality, I don't know. Interesting theory though.

The Following User Says Thank You to isitme For This Useful Post:
dorm7guard (05-16-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2011, 03:58 PM   #3
(female)

dorm7guard HB User
Re: does anyone know about an adult's personality after having gone through birth tra

Quote:
Originally Posted by isitme View Post
I can't comment on an adults personality, but my son was born with the cord around his neck and he is still a child. He is extremely over sensitive, always has been. Whether it is a coincidence or just his personality, I don't know. Interesting theory though.
Well, people have always told me, (especially my sister) that I was very sensitive, growing up. I'm not as sensitive as I used to be (out in the working world sometimes makes one less sensitive (have to be sometimes in order to survive), but I do still have a sensitive stomach and a spastic colon.

Closed Thread