It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2003, 12:10 AM   #1
Inactive

SunnyDarkness HB User
Angry Ever get the feeling everyones lying to you?

OK, so I remembered this one place and some stuff, even though I had never seen the place that I remembered so I thought it was my imagination. Then one day I passed by the place and I freaked out. So then I asked about the place and my family admitted they used to go there but they swore it was before I was born and that I had never been there. Is that weird or what?

Old 08-19-2003, 06:02 PM   #2

Puckerupxox HB User
Yes!! very weird, maybe did u see this place in a picture or something..sometimes i go thru old pics and i see things that sorta look familiar even when young. If not then that is really WEIRD!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2003, 08:52 PM   #3
Inactive

SunnyDarkness HB User
Um no, its not a place that a pic wouldve been taken of. And besides, my family doesnt take pictures. And I remembered being inside, not outside. I saw the place from the outside when I passed by. I remembered being in there and it was like a resaraunte and I was really young sitting on the table and really SCARY people who worked there. I remembered being there with my grandma and I asked her about it she said she used to go there all the time to eat. But that the restaruant was closed b4 I was born and that she had never taken me there.

Old 09-03-2003, 03:22 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

berza HB User
stuff like that happens to me all the time... sometimes i'll have dreams about places and then a few weeks later i will inadvertendly end up at the place, when i didn't even know it existed in the first place. i know many people experience this type of pre-cognition, and i find it very interesting. by studying my dreams i have been able to discover a lot of things about myself.

Old 10-20-2003, 09:16 AM   #5

Seasons HB User
Hi SunnyDarkness

If I were you I'd do some checking into the place. Find out if it was around when you were a child. I don't know what resources you have in the states but here we have whats called a city directory that you can find at the library. It will tell you if the place was there then. Also you can check with the town or city and email them and ask. If you have a feeling that your being lied to then I'd go with that and look into it.....it sounds to me like your having flashbacks....??

Seasons

Old 11-04-2003, 04:22 PM   #6
Veteran

Pootsi HB User
Im reading this book right now by Sylvia Browne called Conversations from the other side. Sylvia is a psychic that has been on the Montel show a lot, Larry King, Unsolved Mysteries. Her reading has also helped solve a few big crimes.
She mentions in her books about these deja-vu experiences. Something about information from our lives before, accidently seeping into our new minds when we are born in a new body.
It's a little deep.
I also saw something on tv about experiences like that, that it had something to do with the electric impulses in the brain.

Closed Thread