It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
(female)

earth008 HB User
Earthquake

I went through the earthquakes in christhcruch new zealand.

I am so much trouble sleeping as i keep thinking we are going to have another big one.. any ideas???

Old 09-11-2011, 10:36 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: Earthquake

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthquakegirl View Post
I went through the earthquakes in christhcruch new zealand.

I am so much trouble sleeping as i keep thinking we are going to have another big one.. any ideas???
Hello earthquakegirl,

I can only imagine what you have been through;three eartquakes in the span of a year.

Might I suggest seeing a therapist and/or a physician who can prescribe medication.

There may also be a support group in your area for those who are having difficulty coping from either a financial,psychological level or both.

After what you've experienced,I seriously feel sleeping medication alone would not be the answer.

My prayers go out to all that were affected by the quakes.

Sincerely and Respectfully stated
Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix; 09-11-2011 at 10:42 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2012, 04:49 AM   #3
(female)

afriendindeed HB Userafriendindeed HB User
Re: Earthquake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Hello earthquakegirl,

I can only imagine what you have been through;three eartquakes in the span of a year.

Might I suggest seeing a therapist and/or a physician who can prescribe medication.

There may also be a support group in your area for those who are having difficulty coping from either a financial,psychological level or both.

After what you've experienced,I seriously feel sleeping medication alone would not be the answer.

My prayers go out to all that were affected by the quakes.

Sincerely and Respectfully stated
Phoenix
I reiterate Phoenix's reply. You have been through a major traumatic event/s in your life and it does sound like you need to have some counselling of some form and take things from there. This is a great forum to talk to. Keep posting when you feel the need

A friendindeed

The Following User Says Thank You to afriendindeed For This Useful Post:
Phoenix (03-01-2012)
Closed Thread