It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Postpartum Depression (PPD) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2007, 09:08 AM   #1
(male)

td123 HB User
Postpartum depression

Hello All,

My sister in law is suffering from a horrible case of postpartum depression which incdludes high anxiety and panic attacks. She was prescribed prozac yesterday but I dont know if that is the proper treatment.

Can anyone tell me if they know anything about this problem and exactley what the proper method of treatment and medication is.

Thanks

Old 10-23-2007, 09:19 AM   #2
(female)

Ravishing HB User
Re: Postpartum depression

I don't know much about PPD but a friend of mine suffered from it after her first. In her case it meant a lot of really bad insomnia - not anxiety like your sister. She was given Prozac as well and it helped get things under control. I hope the same is true for your sister.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread