It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2004, 03:38 PM   #1

ninjaman HB User
Help I think my girlfriend is pregnant

I am 18 years old and my girlfriend is 16. We had unprotected sex the day before her period. I pulled out before I came. She had a normal 6 day period and things went on like usual. That was the 17th of last month and now it is the 16th of September.

She hasn't had her period yet. She says she is hungry more than usual and she feels sick sometimes. She also says her breasts are a little soar. She just took a pregnancy test and she said there was one line and a really faint line, but the faint line faded away in less than a minute. One line = negative, but does that faint fading line mean something?

But she also just moved halfway across the country about 3 days ago with her mom, because she has a mean dad. What are the chances she is pregnant? Could this just be stress? Do normal parents kick their kids out?

I know I will be with her every step of the way, I just regret having sex.

Old 09-17-2004, 03:43 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

dh22 HB User
Re: Help I think my girlfriend is pregnant

i'd wait until next month. i know it's hard to worry.. but she had a period and everything so i doubt she's pregnant

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2004, 12:47 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User

If you haven't had sex since then, then the chances of her being pregnant are pretty slim. Most tests that I have taken say to wait three minutes before reading the results. What she thought was a line, could have come from her urine passing through the window. She should retest in a week if she doesn't get her period.

There are many factors that can delay a period and stress is one of them.

Good luck.

Old 09-21-2004, 11:49 AM   #4

ninjaman HB User

Well, it is now the 20th of September and she started what we think is her period on the 18th. About 2-4 days late for her normal schedule. Her cramping was painful and she thinks it might be more painful than usual. She also says her breasts hurt a little bit. Could this be a sign of a problem or stress or what?

Old 09-27-2004, 10:28 PM   #5

ChrissynJ HB User

Ok... we're no doctors here... but... the faint line could have meant she WAS pregnant but if you and her didn't have sex before that then its slim to none that she ever was... if shes starting her period then either she miscarried or she never was.. the reason i am saying this is b/c my brothers ex girlfriend was a month late on her period and she was getting symptoms like your gf and she took a test and the 2nd line was very faint too but then she went to the doctor after she started bleeding a little and found out she miscarried.. plz tell her to go to the doctor and find out whats going on... maybe shes still pregnant so she should really get a blood test done.. my mom had her period the 2nd month into her pregnancy... its weird but its possible... good luck

Closed Thread