It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2004, 08:06 PM   #1
(male)

xdiiiidx HB User
Can the amount of sex cause a late period?!

Over the summer me and my girlfriend would have sex almost daily. we did this all summer long for about 3-4 months. Then she went to school and we maybe had sex 2-4 times august and 2-3 times in september. Everytime we had sex in September we used a condom and even checked for holes in the condoms after sex. In August her period was about a day late or so and pretty heavy. It is now september, and she should of had her period the 29th or so of september. Could her period be late because of the change in the frequency of sex? I am starting to get worried, any help is appreciated.
NO ob X10 (10:05:43 PM): Over the summer me and my girlfriend would have sex almost daily. we did this all summer long for about 3-4 months. Then she went to school and we maybe had sex 2-4 times august and 2-3 times in september. Everytime we had sex in September we used a condom and even checked for holes in the condoms after sex. In August her period was about a day late or so and pretty heavy. It is now september, and she should of had her period the 29th or so of september. Could her period be late because of the change in the frequency of sex? I am starting to get worried, any help is appreciated.

thanks

Old 10-02-2004, 08:26 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

reni HB User
Re: Can the amount of sex cause a late period?!

Frequency of sex has nothing to do with anything Your body doesn't say, "oh look, you had sex X number of times, time to change the hormones around." What can delay a period are things like stress, illness, etc. Right now she is only a couple of days late and that's pretty much within normal limits. No one's period comes exactly on time every single month forever. If you're worried, she can take a pregnancy test now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread