It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2004, 01:58 AM   #1

JetHot HB User
I ejaculated inside my girlfriend.. shes on the pill.. but how safe am i?

Shes kinda worried even though shes on the pill, which makes me worried. She does take birth control but from what ive seen she does miss a day here and there. What are the chances of her getting pregnant?

This just happened tonight, would emergancy contraceptive be a smart idea? Or am I safe?

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 12-10-2004 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Please note edit to post. Read banned word sticky and use proper terms.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2004, 09:46 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

only_me HB User
Re: I ejaculated inside my girlfriend.. shes on the pill.. but how safe am i?

hello!, well the pill i think is 99.9% safe or something like that, most of my freinds never even used protection, just the pill. None of them ever got pregnant. However, as you said that your girl misses a pill here and there i would suggest gettin emergancy con, just in case.Or find out if she had missed any in the last pack. hope that helps. chloe

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2004, 03:17 PM   #3
(female)

GeorgiaGrown HB User

If she has missed more than one pill in a row, or taken more than one pill in a row late, she should use back up contraception during intercourse for up to a week after the missed/late pills just in case. Even then, her chances are still VERY low, especially if she's been on the pill for a few months at least. However, there's no way to tell. :/

And be patient with us girls who are on the pill, but still have the mental melt downs to make both us and our partners INSANE with worry after intercourse, right up until the PMS starts. xD Wonderful cycle, isn't it?

Honestly, I think you're fairly safe. I was worried about something similar, and my doc. told me I was being a worry wart.

Old 12-11-2004, 07:59 AM   #4

britneydawnly HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaGrown
If she has missed more than one pill in a row, or taken more than one pill in a row late, she should use back up contraception during intercourse for up to a week after the missed/late pills just in case. Even then, her chances are still VERY low, especially if she's been on the pill for a few months at least. However, there's no way to tell. :/

And be patient with us girls who are on the pill, but still have the mental melt downs to make both us and our partners INSANE with worry after intercourse, right up until the PMS starts. xD Wonderful cycle, isn't it?

Honestly, I think you're fairly safe. I was worried about something similar, and my doc. told me I was being a worry wart.
That can't be as bad as my doctor telling me that a blood test would pick up pregnanct horomones after 3 days of having sex. So I went to his wife and she said it was 6-8 days. I think if I am pregnant I'll be switching doctors lol

Old 12-11-2004, 07:17 PM   #5
(female)

Fiesty HB User

Being on the pill and not getting pregnantis a fable. I can name 4 people who took the pill as they were suppose and became pregnant. I myself toolk it everyday at the same time, and became pregnant. Be safe use a condom!

Old 12-13-2004, 12:40 PM   #6
(female)

starredrebel HB User

i was conceived when my mother was on the pill. and i know lots of people that were conceived while their mothers were on the pill. chances are you have nothing to worry about but next time use a condom too

Closed Thread