It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2004, 04:28 PM   #1
(female)

inlove247 HB User
Exclamation whats the chance of pregnancy from preejaculation...read on.. need of adive and help

Ok.. so i was supposed to be one of those girls..who was going to wait, but when i met my current boyfriend of 9 months.. i fell in love. I decided I wanted to lose my virginity. Not because of feeling pushed into it but because i wanted to. I knew the risks... I've only done it a few times. I did it the most on a day when I was on my period just because i knew it lowered the risks and yes i still used a condom. The first time i did it was the day before i got my period. And the other day.. for some reason.. I let him put himself inside of me...it lasted for no longer than a second and then i told him to pull out. He didn't come and like i said it was only for a second. What's the chance of pregnancy? from precum or whatever. I don't even know if there was any but.. I'm still worried to death. I'm ALWAYS safe when it comes to this {removed} but .. let me know asap...

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 12-13-2004 at 05:07 PM.

Old 12-13-2004, 05:41 PM   #2
Inactive

Regina21 HB User
Re: whats the chance of pregnancy from preejaculation...read on.. need of adive and help

"INLOVE" a woman can get pregnant from pre-ejaculation, but the chances ARE low. However if sperm remains after a prior ejaculation (for example..maturbating earlier)then it's possible that his swimmers can enter the vagina and make their way to meet your egg.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-14-2004, 02:31 PM   #3
(female)

inlove247 HB User
Exclamation Re: whats the chance of pregnancy from preejaculation...read on.. need of adive and h

so do i have any real reason to worry?

Old 12-14-2004, 02:58 PM   #4
Inactive

Regina21 HB User
Re: whats the chance of pregnancy from preejaculation...read on.. need of adive and help

No, i'd say you have really nothing to worry about. Just be aware that if you worry too much, that can throw off your period.

Last edited by Regina21; 12-14-2004 at 02:58 PM.

Old 12-16-2004, 12:43 PM   #5
(female)

Kirii HB User
Cool Re: whats the chance of pregnancy from preejaculation...read on.. need of adive and help

Not to worry you, but After 3 years of intimacy with my now ex, we had a baby due to pre ejaculation. I know for a fact that he didn't you know... but still it does happen. Pulling out is not a birth control method. I found out the hard way, but still love my daughter!

Old 12-16-2004, 07:34 PM   #6
(female)

Kirii HB User

Yes and as a reminder for anyone who reads this... Don't believe a man when he says you can't get pregnant with pre ejaculation. It's a LIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I believed my ex when he swore up and down that you couldn't. I feel like making pamphlets for teenagers to inform them because it's misinformation and it has it's penalties. I love my daughter... but I don't love her father. It's rough at times, but luckily I have family here for me to help me through this. I hope that everything turns out for the best for you

Old 01-02-2005, 04:59 PM   #7
(female)

inlove247 HB User

I got my period. I've never been happier. Thanks for all the info.

Old 01-02-2005, 08:30 PM   #8
Inactive

Regina21 HB User

LOL @ inlove!* I've been there before.

Old 01-03-2005, 01:54 PM   #9
(female)

inlove247 HB User

another thing though.. i had sex today...and we tested the condom...like you know put water in it.. and it hadn't broke or leaked..and i was wetter than normal.. and i was just wondering if that's normal because i've never payed attention to it after sex before..plus the condom we used had spermicide and just to be even more safe.. i used two ice cube because i know sperm can't live under cold temperatures.. i just want some extra input. thanks

Closed Thread