It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2005, 07:51 PM   #1
(male)

jenmywife HB User
Pregnant with a Hymen?

Hello,

My fiance is a virgin and we had sex this last weekend...

We never had intercource really as she had her hymen in tact and I didn't want to hurt her any... But through oral sex and masterbation I ended up ejactullating inside of her 3 times... This happened a few days after her period stopped... Does anyone think that she may be pregnant? We both hope it does happen!!!

Old 01-18-2005, 05:32 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

valleygurl HB User
Re: Pregnant with a Hymen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenmywife
Hello,

My fiance is a virgin and we had sex this last weekend...

We never had intercource really as she had her hymen in tact and I didn't want to hurt her any... But through oral sex and masterbation I ended up ejactullating inside of her 3 times... This happened a few days after her period stopped... Does anyone think that she may be pregnant? We both hope it does happen!!!
Well, if you had sex last weekend and if you ejaculated inside of her......sorry to tell you that she is no longer a virgin nor would her hyman be intact!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2005, 06:40 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

pcantona HB User

I am sure that it is technically possible to impregnant your girlfriend with her hymen intact, but I do not think it is very likely that you had intercourse "3 times" and didn't break her hymen. I am sure that the doctors at the hospital will be VERY surprised when she is about to give birth

Old 01-18-2005, 05:57 PM   #4
(male)

jenmywife HB User

Well I tried, but I masterbated and ejaculated in her as much as I could... But her hymen was still in tact... I was hoping that the sperm could go through it... *hoping and praying*

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 01-18-2005 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Read sticky about proper terms and banned words.

Old 01-18-2005, 06:48 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

andrea03 HB User

What makes you believe her hymen is intact? Most women once they start there periods the hymen is gone. MOre so if she has ever used a tampon. Are you trying to get pregnant?

Last edited by andrea03; 01-19-2005 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Clarification

Old 01-18-2005, 10:08 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

Ok just because a girl starts her period doesn tmean her hymen disappears. Hymens are not a whole piece of tissue,they dont cover the entire entrance. A hymen can be intact but blood can still flow out just liek semen can still get in.
I dont want to be mean or anything but pregnancy and childbirth hurt a lot more than actual sex. And if your gf is really young then pregnancy can be dangerous for her.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 01-19-2005, 10:19 AM   #7
(female)

starredrebel HB User

If you had intercourse, she is not a virgin. It doesn't matter if the hymen is intact or not. She might be confused as to what exactly that is. If you are trying to get pregnant, good luck if thats what you want. But like said before me, giving birth is going to hurt a lot more than sex. Also, if you are planning on having a child you might consider going out and getting some experience by babysitting or talking to other young teen parents.

Old 01-19-2005, 02:25 PM   #8
(female)

HollyGoLightly HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenmywife
Well I tried, but I masterbated and ejaculated in her as much as I could... But her hymen was still in tact... I was hoping that the sperm could go through it... *hoping and praying*
I think he is saying that they didn't have intercourse... that he masturbated and ejaculated at the entrance to her vagina, and was wondering if the sperm could make it past the hymen and impregnate her. The answer is yes--if blood can flow out past it, then semen can flow in.

Old 01-20-2005, 06:07 PM   #9
(male)

jenmywife HB User

Yes we are trying for a baby, but she is 5' tall and 100 pounds... I did masterbate and only push in to the hymen and {ejaculated} 3 different times...

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 01-20-2005 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Read sticky about banned words and proper terms.

Old 01-21-2005, 07:35 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

nyxin HB Usernyxin HB Usernyxin HB User

if you are married, and you are trying for a baby, then why do you not want to penetrate her? the closeness a couple feels when making love, especially when trying to create a life is something very special. i guess i am confused as to the "not wanting to break the hymen" deal. plus, if she does become pregnant, she will have to have several internal exams which will break the hymen. better her husband do it than a doctors exam right?
C-Section Aug 1st 08 with baby BOY #3
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-21-2005, 12:48 PM   #11
(female)

starredrebel HB User

Sex can be a beautiful thing. And it doesn't hurt everyone. My first time didn't hurt and although I'm very tall I'm very thin so I was particularly worried. You shouldn't worry about her size too much. I've known the tiniest woman to have happy, healthy babies. She should be healthy though. If you find out she is pregnant she should eat healthy and start taking prenatal vitamins pronto.

Closed Thread