It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2005, 06:37 PM   #1
(female)

dani* HB User
Does precum contain sperm?

Hello Everyone...
I have been going crazy looking for different sites to find out if precum containts sperm. Some say that it does and some say it does not. I have been stressing out for about a week now over a situation that happened...

My boyfriend and I were fooling around one after noon about 5 days since the end of my period. (march 25) We are both virgins, and we wanted to know if he would fit inside of me. (we did not have a condom). So he put it in(march 30)..and took it out no longer than 10 seconds later. I became paranoid right after, and asked him if he was close to ejaculating. He told me he was not close, and he does not believe he had any precum. I later asked him if he was close to ejaculating at any time before the encounter, and again he told me No. I am still worried though because if there was any precum. Like I said, I have been looking at very many sites, but nothing has pertained to the exact situation I was having. It is now April 5 and I am not supposed to have my period until April 15th or 16th. I am trying not to stress out because I have heard it delays your period.

My breast are also sore, but I think its because it is before my period, and they have been for about the past month. I believe it is because they are growing and nothing more. But please if anyone knows anything or can share some information, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

(also, I have decided that I am not going to have unprotected or protected sex again til I am married)

The Following User Says Thank You to dani* For This Useful Post:
Lrloehr (10-06-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2005, 07:02 PM   #2
(female)

chipples HB User
Re: Does precum contain sperm?

For future reference---YES YES YES

Pre-ejaculate can definitely have sperm!!!!!!!

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use protection!!!

If you are worried, get an over the counter pregnancy test or see a gynecologist. I would recommend the gynecologist no matter what anyway for advice and education.

I wish you the very best of luck.

Old 04-06-2005, 01:07 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrittyGreenEyez HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani*
(also, I have decided that I am not going to have unprotected or protected sex again til I am married)
If you can abstain from that, then more power to you. I understand your worry though, because I think everyone has been in a situation if not exactly but similar to yours. Weird how a scare can put things into perspective. Best of luck to you!

Old 04-07-2005, 02:09 PM   #4
(female)

cynical HB User

Well, I'm sure pre-ejac contains _some_ sperm, or there wouldn't be cases of pregnacy when the male didn't ejaculate, but the girl ended up pregnant.. 99.99% chance that you are just fine, so don't stress too much.. =)

Old 04-07-2005, 04:51 PM   #5
(male)

Lynx_23 HB User

hey i have the same problem almost but i did not stick my penis in the vagina wut have ppl told u ?

Closed Thread