It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2005, 10:14 PM   #1
(male)

person547 HB User
worried... sorta need some help

Hi I read some other posts and stuff wich answered some of my questions about the one I'm going to ask so it has since calmed me down a bit, but it did not answer my exact question so here it is.

About three days ago me and my girlfriend were messin around on the couch. I was on top of her however I have shorts on, ut she had a skirt on and she pulled it up, but did leave her underwear on. she took a hold on my you know and basiclly she put it down to her vagina and started pulling me twards her and i went with it of course. I had shorts on and she left her underwear on like I said before now what worried me a bit was when we stopped wich was not very long at all after we had started, but anyway we stopped just so i could chek to make sure i wasnt pre-******* through my shorts, but I did however it was very very little the spot was almost dry as well, but a little wet, but it wasnt so much to wear it went through my shorts completely. I also looked at her underwear and she of course was wet, but not from me because she was pretty wet, but I didn't even pre-*** enough to get her that wet i know that for sure. What I was wondering is could she get pregnant from the little pre-*** i had? I have read that sperm cannot live out in the air and I was not in her like i said i had shorts on she had her underwear on. What worried me more is today she said her breasts had gotten a little bigger i could sort of notice the difference, but they really hadn't gotten that much bigger. her last period was a little lighter than normal however she did get the day of bad pains like her 2nd day into it and it slowed on the third day. She got worried on the 3rd day so it may have stopped a little sooner due to her being worried. She wasnt haveing any pains today at all she was perfectly fine. She is also on birthcontrol, but we are always as careful as we can be when it comes to messin around with eachother, but still theres always that worry. I'm a little worried about her breasts being bigger, but I read things that calmed me down, but can someone please answer this it would make me feel so so so much better.

{removed}

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 08-04-2005 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Off topic question removed,please post that question on the appropriate board.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2005, 11:08 PM   #2
(female)

pinky22 HB User
Re: worried... sorta need some help

Hey! I can help you out a little bit with my experience. A few months ago my boyfriend went through the same thing as you are now about being worried about getting her pregnant.. only difference is im 19 and hes 21. He got so worried about getting me pregnant that I even went to the doctor and had a test just to prove him wrong. I would say not to worry about it. if she doesnt get a period at all next time, then i would say go get tested. if she is on her period now, it means the cycle has begun and her body is disposing of the egg. the egg could very well be gone from her body now and she is just shedding the lining.

{removed} ... if u need to know anything else let me know =)

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 08-04-2005 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Response to removed question removed.

Old 08-03-2005, 11:45 PM   #3
(male)

person547 HB User

Well for one she had has her period around the end of the month she had hers about well almost a week ago. What i told you about happend 3 days ago. Can anyone else give me a yes you do need to worry or a no you dont need to worry answer?

{removed}

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 08-04-2005 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Off topic

Old 08-04-2005, 03:58 PM   #4
(male)

person547 HB User

Can anyone else help me here still worried anyone?

Old 08-05-2005, 12:22 AM   #5
(male)

person547 HB User

No one else has anything??? I see all these other posts with people posting and not mine. Please I really could use some moral support here read my story above and please bear with me.

Old 08-05-2005, 04:59 AM   #6
(male)

stables123 HB User

shes prolly not pregnant the sperm would have a very hard time going threw all those layers of clothing and then swimming up to her fallopian tube. plus if it was right after her period she wouldnt be ovulating yet. dont worry im sure shes fine. that little bit of precum wouldnt be enough to make her pregnant for there to be any sort of chance u would have to have a large amount of semen present. dont stress

Last edited by stables123; 08-05-2005 at 04:59 AM.

Old 08-05-2005, 07:25 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Longview HB User

think of how many situations happen like the one you were in...if girls could get pregnant that easily then they would be popping out babies left and right...

you are totally fine.
im sure of it.
=)

Old 08-05-2005, 07:59 AM   #8
(female)

JennaLynnK HB User

I agree with Longview. Sperm is very fragile, and its a lot harder to get pregnant that you think. No you don't have anything to worry about.

Old 08-05-2005, 11:10 AM   #9
(female)

mrzshorty HB User

SHE'S NOT PREGNANT!! For one she is on birth control and you guys didn't even have sex. Two, you all had clothes on.

Old 08-05-2005, 11:47 AM   #10
(female)

~charlotte08~ HB User

its to early for pregnancy signs. I don't think you should really worry about that. See if her period comes. If it does, there's nothing you should worry about.

Last edited by ~charlotte08~; 08-05-2005 at 11:49 AM.

Old 08-05-2005, 02:34 PM   #11
(male)

person547 HB User

Well thanks for the responses guys I thought i was probly over reacting. She's freeking me out though she always has her period early last time it was a good two weeks early and she messed up her pills so now shes bleeding pretty bad today and well yeah shes got me freaked out pretty bad, but you guys think its just because she messed her pills up? Thats what I think anyway, but she is stressing over it.

Old 08-05-2005, 09:14 PM   #12
(female)

StephMA HB User

Her pills? If you mean birth control pills ... they need to be taken daily around the same time every day. If they aren't you will get mid-cycle 'break through' bleeding. That probably what she is having now. If she has a LOT mid-cycle bleeding then her regular period might be lighter, if that's what you meant about last month ...

BUT, if this episode happened AFTER her last period, then don't worry about the the last period, it's irrellevant.

Also ... I don't think you have anything to worry about ... but I wanted to clear up one thing ... the comment "sperm cannot live outside the body" ... sperm IS fragile, but it CAN live outside the body for several hours ... if it couldn't then there'd be no such thing as fertility treatments such as inter-uterine insemination and in-vitro fertilization. If your are "messing around" and get anything on your hands, you need to be careful about touching, kwim?

Old 08-05-2005, 11:05 PM   #13
(male)

person547 HB User

Actually doctors said sperm can only live outside the body for only 5 or 10 minutes max not a few hours the air drys the sperm cells up very quickly. plus the pre-*** is mostly body fluid anyway there isn't a lot of sperm in it if I'm correct. Also we are very very very careful about stuff on our hands before and after we do anything we always wash our hands very very well.

I'm editing this message to explain a bit better.

ok my gf's last period was about a week ago or so she thought, but when she got it it had stopped early and was lighter than normal. Yes she has missed pills quite often, but has made then up gotten back on track, but then gotten off agin. During the time she thought she was haveing her period a week ago she stopped takeing her green pills of whatever color pill she was on at the time because her period was a week early or so she was thinking at the time. She started takeing the white ones the ones she is supose to take while she is haveing her period. So yes she skipped what color pills she was currently takeing and went to the white ones. Now it would make perfect sense to say that the heavy bleeding she is haveing today that started last night could be her period because it would fall on the right day because it's like a week after she thought she was haveing her period would it be? So is this due to her missing her pills and stuff?

Last edited by person547; 08-05-2005 at 11:32 PM.

Old 08-06-2005, 05:48 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

I dont knwo what "doctors" you have talked to but they arent telling you the whole truth. Trust me coming from a woman who has been through infertility testing along with her husband sperm live longer than a few minutes outside the male body. Do a bit of research and you will see. My Dh had to have a semen analysis done and has had it done several times in our years of ttc. That test is done over several hours to see how long his sperm is viable. Then of course when one gives a sample for testing or IUI and IVF time does pass from the time the sample is taken to the time it is tested or used in the IUI or IVF. Really do some research cause whatever doctors you talked to didnt have a clue.

As for the way your gf is taking her pills she is screwing up her period. When she had the bleeding she should have continued her regular pills instead of stopping. She needs to talk to her doctor about what is going with her pill taking and periods. Tell her to read the package insert that comes with her pills. Right now with the way she has been taking them she doesnt have protection from pregnancy.
There are a couple of sticky that you can read over as well that have some great info. Also the birth control board has some great info.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 08-06-2005, 10:23 PM   #15
(male)

person547 HB User

Thanks a bunch for the info. I'm not worried anymore I realized some stuff and she hasn't shown any little symtom what so ever of being pregnant. The funny thing is she got a cold today from some guy at work lol not funny but after all this stuff it kinda is. Also her bleeding finally stopped today and she says she had her period agin, but it's strange I mean im guy so i wouldnt get how birth control messes up a period she said she had the period cramps on day one of bleeding and still was bleeding on the 2nd and 3rd a little so maybe she had her period when she was supose to this time because if she did have her period now it would fall under the right time of month.

Closed Thread