It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2005, 05:36 PM   #1
(male)

midnightghost HB User
Someone Please Answer My Question!!!

alright everyone i have one big question to ask and i hope i can get an answer quick.. well today me and my gf had sex, i used a condom and pulled out before i ejaculated. a few mins later we decided to do it again and well when i was putting on the condom i thought i was gonna put it on right, but when i tried it didnt roll all the way so i knew i put it on the wrong way.. well we both thought about it if we should still use it or not and well i know it was stupid for us, specially me to still use it.. so i put it on and i grabbed a shirt and wiped it just to clean it just incase some sperm or w.e got on it.. at first i didnt know it could cause pregnacy if something like that happend until after we got done i got curious and searched and found that theres a chance of pregancy. i got all worried and im still a little worried... so my question is, how big of a chance is there for pregnancy to happen?? i would appreciate everyones comment on this. thanks and once again i know what i did was really stupid...

-oh yeah.. before i put it on, i noticed that i didnt have much precum or sperm because i had wiped it off after the first time.. if i did have some it was only a little but i know only a little can still get someone pregnant. and when i wiped the condom off with the shirt, i felt it and it felt dry..

Old 09-11-2005, 06:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrittyGreenEyez HB User
Re: Someone Please Answer My Question!!!

IMO i don't think you have anything to worry about. I'd be more worried if you had infact ejaculated inside of her. Take this as a learning lesson and always use condoms even if it's just to "fool around" innocently...not actually have sex and all, but get close enough to it. This way you won't have to make yourself sick with worry. Don't be so hard on yourself, there's plenty of us that have been in your shoes before. Take care.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2005, 07:11 PM   #3
(male)

midnightghost HB User

alright thanks! i feel a little better now. any more comments from anyone else?

Old 09-12-2005, 04:24 AM   #4
(male)

midnightghost HB User

has anyone else did this before and have nothing happend? i know theres a slim chance but i learned from this and will NEVER do that again and i hope my gf doesnt get pregnant. because we are not ready for kids right now.. also my gf told me not to worry and that everything is ok and nothings gonna happen and i have major trust in her so that helps me feel better. But yeah i would appreciate everyones input on this (everyone who reads this) thanks!

Old 09-12-2005, 04:56 AM   #5
(female)

___vintaqe HB User

I think to say that you're pretty safe. Condoms contain spermicide, which lessens your chance of you getting someone pregnant. I think it's pretty safe to say that if you can ejaculate inside a woman with a condom on and not have a high risk of getting her pregnant, that using a condom that may have semen on it is not going to get her pregnant.

Good luck.

Old 09-12-2005, 01:47 PM   #6
(male)

midnightghost HB User

but what if the condom didnt say it contained spermicide? and if the condom did have some semen on it then it was just a little.. maybe like a small drop because i wipped it with the shirt to make sure nothing was on it.. and like i said it felt dry. When i think about it, i think im pretty safe (hopefully) but next time im gonna just throw it away if it happens again. also that was the first time it happend.. thanks for those of you who replied i feel better now knowing that im pretty safe from yalls opinion.

Old 09-12-2005, 11:06 PM   #7
(female)

___vintaqe HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightghost
but what if the condom didnt say it contained spermicide? and if the condom did have some semen on it then it was just a little.. maybe like a small drop because i wipped it with the shirt to make sure nothing was on it.. and like i said it felt dry. When i think about it, i think im pretty safe (hopefully) but next time im gonna just throw it away if it happens again. also that was the first time it happend.. thanks for those of you who replied i feel better now knowing that im pretty safe from yalls opinion.
Do you recall what kind of condom it was? Some do not state that they do have spermicide, when actually, they do.

Old 09-13-2005, 04:02 AM   #8
(male)

midnightghost HB User

i believe it was Trojan Shared Pleasure Warm Sensation. But you can say im pretty safe right? lol.. cause im trying not to worry..thanks.

Last edited by midnightghost; 09-13-2005 at 04:03 AM.

Closed Thread