It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2005, 11:19 AM   #1
(female)

lahsgirl03 HB User
Question Implantation Bleeding?

Can Anyone Tell Me What Implantation Bleeding Is? I Need To Know Asap. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2005, 01:08 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

chysmom HB User
Re: Implantation Bleeding?

Its where the embreyo implants itself. I got the implantation bleeding around the time AF was due. I just got a little pink in my cm and that was all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2005, 04:35 PM   #3
(female)

lahsgirl03 HB User

Thank you for replying. Can the bllod also be a dark color. I have a feeling that what I have is not AF, and I am getting worried. {removed} Do you know more on Plantation Bleeding? If so, please tell. Thanks.

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 11-24-2005 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Off Topic

Old 11-24-2005, 07:45 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

chysmom HB User

Dark red you mean? I know some ppl get a browinsh color or its a lite pink. If your that worried maybe taking a test would ease your mind.

Old 11-24-2005, 11:08 PM   #5
(female)

lahsgirl03 HB User

I will take a test then. At first it look like AF, then it turned a brownish color/dark red, the next day it was lite pink/red.

Old 11-25-2005, 05:45 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

chysmom HB User

So what were the results of the test? How long did it last just a couple days? It may have been implantation bleeding.

Old 11-26-2005, 10:50 AM   #7

Daphnee HB User

I've had implantation with a couple of my pregnancys. It is kind of disconcerting when you see the spotting, and then that leads to paranoia that your worst fear is about to happen. I have had the annoying implantation bleeding just by walking for too long. Maybe it was my body's way of telling me to slow down and let the egg implant itself. But, you can take heart, because implatation bleeding is mostly harmless. There is no cause for concern unless the bleeding is bright red, very heavy, and you have painful cramping. However, its always a good idea to mention ANY kind of bleeding to your health care provider to ensure evrything is going along normally.

Old 11-26-2005, 01:05 PM   #8
(female)

lahsgirl03 HB User

Yes, I have taken a Preg. Test, it came back BFN. Yesterday, I thought the bleeding went away but some still comes out with a lite pink color. This would be Day6 of it. I do have some painful cramping at times from it. It's weird how it seems like it is gone but then minutes later I discharge again. I am worried of what it might be. I can't see my doctor unitl I schedule an appt. and that can't be until Monday. My parents are taking me to the ER to see if they can help me figure out what it is. And my parents don't know fully why I have to go either. Thanks for replying and trying to help me. I'll keep you updated.

Old 11-26-2005, 03:04 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

_mystictiger_ HB User

Implantation bleeding is when the embryo is implantating itself in your uterus and starting to release HCG. It usually occurs around the time your period is expected or between 8-12 days after unprotected sex. Sometimes it can happen 6 days after sex.

Not every pregnant woman experiences implantation bleeding. But the characteristics of implantation bleeding are: spotting, light bleeding, pinkish or brown light bleeding/spotting, or pinkish/reddish/brownish coloured discharge. Implantation bleeding can also be mistaken for a light period. Implantation bleeding is usually never heavy bleeding so heavy bleeding should always be checked out.

Implantation bleeding can last anywhere from a few hours to a few days. Sometimes as long as 4 days. But its usually between 2 hours and 3 days.

Hope this has helped some.

Old 11-26-2005, 10:36 PM   #10
(female)

lahsgirl03 HB User

Since I could not see my GYN until Monday, my parents toke me to the ER. Them doctor there said that she thinks it is "Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding", which can be can occur without an underlying disease or problem with the size or shape of the uterus. And the ER dotor also said that the urine test she took on me came back Neg. on me being Pregnant but don't rule out the possibility of it. I also got tested for some STD's and came back clear. So she doesn't know fully what is going on and I still have to see my GYN. I appreciate everone trying to help but the problem is not yet solved. I will update when I know excatly what's going on. Thanks.

Old 11-27-2005, 12:52 PM   #11
Veteran
(female)

chysmom HB User

Do you still have the bleeding? I had it only a couple times when I wipped the implantation bleeding.

Old 11-27-2005, 03:31 PM   #12
(female)

lahsgirl03 HB User

No, it is not bledding anymore. But every few hours I discharge lite pink still and it is about Day8. The ER doctore says I am clean of any disease she tested but still see my GYN as soo as possible.

Old 12-03-2005, 06:16 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

_mystictiger_ HB User

A pink coloured discharge can also be implantation bleeding. I just thought I would mention this. If this IS Implantation bleeding then you cant test for another 2-3 weeks because yo wont get a accurate result. Unless you see your doctor now for a quantitative blood test. Its much more accurate.

Old 12-04-2005, 08:09 PM   #14
(female)

lahsgirl03 HB User

Actually I can't see the doctor for another two days. But I'll let ya'll know what she says it was/is. Thanks.

Old 12-06-2005, 03:59 PM   #15
(female)

lahsgirl03 HB User

Still can't see the doctor. I was supposed to go today but things changed cuz of company. I am worried at times though if I am ok.

Closed Thread