It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2006, 08:57 PM   #1
(female)

kutie5 HB User
Implantation bleeding??!?!? I really need some help im so confued about my body!!!

Okay here's the thing.. I was just switched to a lower dosage bcp because mine was making me sick to my stomach REALLY BADLY...

I took it for a month, got a regular period... started takeing the next pack, and two weeks into it started spotting really badly ... ( I HAD NOT HAD SEX AT THIS TIME YET!!! ) the day I started bleeding (the 28th of December) I went to see my boyfriend for two weeks in florida.. I continued spotting almost a week and 1/2.. I'd say I on the 6th or 7th of Jan. Now again today, I woke up and had a lot of blood in my underware... really dark brown blood... and I wiped a LOT of it when i went to the bathroom this morning.

I would like to mention that I did NOT GET MY PERIOD THIS MONTH.. NOT BECAUSE IM PREGNANT... but because I took two pill packs in a row to avoid it.. (my swimming suit was white and i really did NOT want an accident)... So I am now in the middle of the 2nd week of the 2nd consecutive pill pack. MADE MYSELF NOT GET A PERIOD THIS LAST MONTH...

Could this bleeding be implantation bleeding? I had sex a lot during the last two weeks. (28th-11th) and we did not use condoms some of the time. I am on the pill and he did pull out. Still wondering if this could be implantation bleeding, or just old blood that my body has been building up trying to flush itself out maybe? Could someone please help me? give me any kind of advice? When can I take a pregnancy test????? SOMEONE HELP!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2006, 05:44 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gel2005 HB User
Re: Implantation bleeding??!?!? I really need some help im so confued about my body!!!

You can take a test about two weeks after you belive you got pregnant. I feel that you are most likely not. When you take two packs together like that it can mess up your cycles. You can have break through bleeding when you do that and it is probabaly all that it is. my sister took two packs together and in the middle of the second had spotting. She was still a virgin, so I know she was NOT pregnant. That is a pretty common thing to spot like that after taking continuous Birth control. I would say that it is unlikely that you are. Keep us updated and stay safe.

Old 01-14-2006, 04:49 PM   #3
(female)

kutie5 HB User
Re: Implantation bleeding??!?!? I really need some help im so confued about my body!!

thanks I appreciate the reply...

I was also looking at the dates of when i started my BCP and hwen i had my periods and everything.... and the thing is, in all natural actuality... I would have been having sex the week before and the week OF my period if I had just naturally had my period... so like the two least fertiles weeks of my cycle. I would have ovulated around the 21st of December (a week before I even went to see my boyfriend...and considering an egg cant live a week... then Im pretty sure I was fine.. not to mention I got some bleeding which i assumed was my body attempting to have a scheduled period, so that means I def wasnt pregnant from that month) and then I should have gotton my period on the 4th, and not ovulated again until the 18th of January. So by the looks of it I naturally played it safe.. not to mention Im on the pill as it is which KEEPS me from ovulating.. so im hopeing im just over exaggerating. haha.. but if ne 1 else has ne thing to add I would def appreciate it

Old 01-15-2006, 12:08 PM   #4
(female)

befer70 HB User
Re: Implantation bleeding??!?!? I really need some help im so confued about my body!!!

sometimes a lower dosage of bcp may cause your body to bleed. I tried several and it always happened to me. If I were you I'd go to the doc and explain to him/her what's happened. It sounds like you were bleeding more than usual and that could be a sign to switch to yet another pill... I don't think you are pregnant, but then again, you just don't know until you test. Call your doc or the nurse and have them check you out and possibly give you another bcp, OK? Keep us posted

Old 01-15-2006, 02:47 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

_mystictiger_ HB User

It sounds to me like your not pregnant. Implantation bleeding usually isnt that heavy. Personally I think its the change in BCP which has caused the bleeding. This does happen quite often and women freak out about this.

Because your having break through bleeding while on the pill, you need to change pill brand. It sounds like it isnt the right pill for your body.

You can do a pregnancy test about 3 weeks after you possibly got pregnant. Any sooner than this and it will in inaccurate. The longer you wait the better the chance of a accurate result.

Old 01-15-2006, 08:08 PM   #6
(female)

kutie5 HB User

thanks a lot for the responces you guys!!! I REALLY appreciate it a lot!!! It makes me feel a loooooooot better!! :-) Thanks again!!

Closed Thread