It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2006, 01:58 PM   #1
(male)

veryworriedteen HB User
Exclamation verry worried... pleeeeeasssee help

ok. this may be sound silly but basically heres my problem its making me really worried. ive been reading on this site bout precum and i wasn't always sure if i had it or not. last saterday i was wit my g.f n touched the tip of my penis 2 see if i had any precum. when i looked at my finger i didn't see any. About 2 minutes later i ened up fingering my g.f wit the same hand. (i kno dumb huh but i really didn't think of it at the time as being a potential problem). Ive read so manydiff things about precum i don't kno wat to believe. Is it possiple that there was such a small amount i could not see it but it could still get my g.f pregnant? however i did not egjactulate in the past 48 hours and i had peed several times. she was exactly to weeks into her period. i am really scared. i am only 16. what are my chances of this happening? shuld i b worried? thank you

Old 01-31-2006, 05:05 PM   #2
(female)

wasted HB User
Re: verry worried... pleeeeeasssee help

No. It would be practically impossible, so stop worrying

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2006, 01:15 PM   #3
(male)

veryworriedteen HB User

thanks that really puts my mind at ease. however i did mean 2 weeks into her cycle not period but i dunno if that was an easy typo to catch or not....

but is it tru there is really sperm in precum? or does it only contain it if you have ejectualated recently and have not urinated? could someone clear this up for me?

Old 02-01-2006, 06:41 PM   #4
(female)

wasted HB User

Yes, there are sperm in precum and 2 weeks in to her cycle she would have been likely to be ovulately, but the chances are just really close to zero.

Old 02-02-2006, 11:06 AM   #5
(female)

confused2006 HB User

Yes, there is sperm in precum, I believe an even higher count than in actual ejaculation. Also, I'm not sure where you are getting this info from, but going to the bathroom has absolutely no effect on your sperm count. You're not the first person I've heard ask this question; that worries me where kids are getting their info from....

I really wouldn't worry. If there was sperm on your hand, you would have noticed. Good luck!

Closed Thread