It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2006, 07:05 PM   #1
(male)

spyder44 HB User
Exclamation Could she be pregnant!? PLEASE HELP!!!

About 3-4 weeks ago we were getting ready to have sex when the condom broke, but I was not inside of her yet, I then put another condom on and we had sex. I didn't even finish inside of her + I had a condom when I was inside of her. But last weekend she told me she had very bad stomach pains and she was peeing a lot. Today (5-6days after the pain) she told me that she is bleeding, but then that night she said it was only a little bit. . She the brought it up that she might be pregnant.... I am REALLY worried because I am 18 and she is 16... I have also fingered her a few times during the 3-4 weeks since we have had sex and she has given me a hand job. I am going to the store to pick up a tester to see if she is or not but i am really really scared what the answer will be... Please help me with ANY information you can!!!!

Thanks,

Dan

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2006, 10:20 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Lisa101010 HB User
Re: Could she be pregnant!? PLEASE HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder44
About 3-4 weeks ago we were getting ready to have sex when the condom broke, but I was not inside of her yet, I then put another condom on and we had sex. I didn't even finish inside of her + I had a condom when I was inside of her. But last weekend she told me she had very bad stomach pains and she was peeing a lot. Today (5-6days after the pain) she told me that she is bleeding, but then that night she said it was only a little bit. . She the brought it up that she might be pregnant.... I am REALLY worried because I am 18 and she is 16... I have also fingered her a few times during the 3-4 weeks since we have had sex and she has given me a hand job. I am going to the store to pick up a tester to see if she is or not but i am really really scared what the answer will be... Please help me with ANY information you can!!!!

Thanks,

Dan

Dan,

It is important to remember (as I think you do) that any time you have sex, you can become pregnant.

However, with that being said, I would say the chances are very slim for you and your girlfriend. Sperm does actually have to enter the vagina in order for pregnancy to occur. So as long as you did not get any of your white stuff inside of her, I think you are fine.

It sounds like she did get her period, even if it started out light. Periods can vary. If she got her period, she isn't pregnant. But definately have her take a test, as it will help ease your mind.

I also want to add that fingering and hand jobs don't cause pregnancy. At least, not any that I've ever heard of! Maybe it could happen if say, she had your sperm on her hand and then inserted it into her vagina. But seriously, it'd have to be something weird like that and even so, very unlikely.

If you and your girlfriend are going to continue having sex and you are worried about pregnancy, I advise having her see a doctor to get on some sort of birth control pill like the pill, shot or patch. If you're worried about telling your parents (like most teens), look in your area for a low-cost woman's health clinic, such as Planned Parenthood. Or some communities have their own clinic where women can go to get birth control at a low cost, and without using health insurance. Your local clinic may have more information. These types of services are confidential so they won't even tell your parents and won't contact you at your house if you tell them not to. That's what I did when I was a teenager and I have yet to have a baby.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread