It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2006, 12:10 AM   #1
(female)

MoralyChallengd HB User
Exclamation Why am I bleeding so much? Im so scared..I dont know what to do!

I am 18 and me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for nearly a year now, however we always use the "pull out" method and I realize this is a risk. I believe however, my risk of getting pregnant is low, I have very irregular periods due to ovarian cysts. I am afraid I now might be pregnant. There has been a handful of times where he hasnt pulled out throught out the relationship and everything was fine, no pregnancies. Then last thursday during my period, more towards the end of it he did not pull out. For a day my period has passed, then I began bleeding randomly, 1-3 times a day for the passed 2 days, its slightly heavy, not quite as heavy as my period, but just bleeds for a moment or two and stops. Today is the third is Ive spotted heavily once but Im thinking its over with...Would it be a sign of implantation? I also feel a sharp quick pain every so often in my ovaries each time the bleeding occurs, then the pain goes away, but I still feel some cramps throughout the day. I also get VERY moody about 3 days before my period...And Im still very moody, this is almost a week after my period. Im very confused, how likely is it for me to be pregnant? Or perhaps do I have a severe ovarian problem? I would appriciate any information dealing with any of the aforementioned subjects, thank you!

Last edited by MoralyChallengd; 03-27-2006 at 12:24 AM.

Old 03-27-2006, 01:48 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Sara20 HB User
Re: [B]Why am I bleeding so much? Im so scared..I dont know what to do![/B]

i dont know much about ovarian problems but i doubt you are pregnant..its very rare to get pregnant during your period. The moodiness wouldnt be a sign of pregnancy..it takes a while for symptoms to kick in. i would say the pains are something to do with the ovaries and not pregnancy. I would wait and see if your next pd. comes and if it doesnt or it very light and just spotting, then i would take a hpt

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2006, 04:07 PM   #3
(female)

lilmsmagic HB User
Re: [B]Why am I bleeding so much? Im so scared..I dont know what to do![/B]

i believe that you should probably go see your dr. one of the cysts could have ruptured, you could have an ectopic pregnancy, etc.... you are so very young. you really need to take care of your body. things like this could possible lead to infertility or any other number of things. i really wish you would consider having this checked out. just to be on the safe side. Chances are that nothing is wrong at all. but wouldnt you feel better knowing that for sure? i know i would.

Old 03-27-2006, 04:31 PM   #4
(female)

MoralyChallengd HB User
Re: Why am I bleeding so much? Im so scared..I dont know what to do!

I didnt think of an ectopic pregnancy...Thats a very good possibility..Ive already realized that instead of the brow dead blood discharge I get towards the end of my period like everyone else ( I hope? ) It stayed pink, and even now when I wipe from time to time there is slight pink. Id also like to mention Ive had a yeast infection for months that I was too immature to talk to my mother about until recently and now Im getting it treated...Could this be bad too?

THank you for the info, Id rather have a child now than become infertile and never have one. I know it is physically impossible to have a healthy ectopic pregnancy, but is there any chance to do something to have the fetus survive if this is the case? If I am pregnant and it is that type of pregnancy and I lose it, I will be devastated.. ANd I see the doctor on friday, thank god

Old 03-30-2006, 05:58 AM   #5
(female)

lilmsmagic HB User

I could be wrong, but i dont think you can save an ectopic pregnancy. do a search on it and see what you get. i feel so much better knowing that you are going to the dr. please make a list of EVERYTHING! so that you dont forget it. im 34 and i still do that. that way you dont get home and remember something that could have changed the whole outcome of your visit. ya know. Good luck to ya. and let me know what the dr says. im a little curious.

Old 03-31-2006, 08:17 PM   #6
(female)

pinky22 HB User

to me it sounds like an ovarian problem.... i have ovarian cysts as well... the dr put me on birth control and that has seemed to help me with it. i still get the odd period where it is strange but its usually because of a cyst. keep note of everything... where the pain is, when it usually happens ( after a lot of physical activity or not) anything...

Old 03-31-2006, 10:54 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari7171 HB User

I have had cyst problems and I would get spotting like that from them. I also have had that pink when I would wipe when I had a really bad yeast infection that would not go away. I had never heard of a yeast infection causing bleeding but I could swear it happened to me.

Old 04-11-2006, 03:45 AM   #8
(female)

MoralyChallengd HB User

I feel so much better thanks to your responses! I found out Im not pregnant. Which is good, but I still havent found out the cause of the problem..Morbid curiousity though..anyone know how long after a miscarrige till a test reads negative?

Closed Thread