It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2006, 12:50 PM   #1

goldmember HB User
could She Be Pregnant!!!!!!????

Hi, my g/f has been really worried about being pregnant but we didnt have sexual intercourse. I had my boxers on and she had all her clothes on and we were...i guess u could call it outercourse could any of my sperm gotten through m boxer her pants and her underwear.....but she got sick the next morning....she felt like she was going to throw up but it was only for about 5 mins. she said that she hasnt had that much sleep though...i don't know if that could be a reason or not but please help me she's really freaking out!!!

Last edited by goldmember; 07-26-2006 at 12:52 PM.

Old 07-26-2006, 01:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

GLSheridan HB User
Re: could She Be Pregnant!!!!!!????

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldmember
Hi, my g/f has been really worried about being pregnant but we didnt have sexual intercourse. I had my boxers on and she had all her clothes on and we were...i guess u could call it outercourse could any of my sperm gotten through m boxer her pants and her underwear.....but she got sick the next morning....she felt like she was going to throw up but it was only for about 5 mins. she said that she hasnt had that much sleep though...i don't know if that could be a reason or not but please help me she's really freaking out!!!

It's unlikely that she's pregnant if you did not have intercourse. Futhermore, even if she did become pregnant, she wouldn't have been pregnant the next day. If you do a little research, you'll see that it takes several days to actually become pregnant, and then it can take several more weeks for the symptoms of pregnancy to kick in. The nausea that she had the following morning is completely unrelated to any pregnancy, unless she's pregnant from a previous encounter weeks ago.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2006, 01:35 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

minnesotagirl HB User

There is absolutely no way you could have gotten your girlfriend pregnant through your clothing. Sperm does not have legs that creep around clothes , through clothes and crawl up a vagina. No way could that happen.

Has she had sex before? If not, then she can't be pregnant. If she has had sex in the last month, then yeah she could be, but not from this "outercourse" you described.

What it sounds like to me is that you two aren't ready to be moving this fast. It causes you both too much stress and too much worry. Maybe you need to slow things down and set boundries. If you feel you can't do that, just go out and buy some condoms so if things progress to the next level, you'll have less to worry about. But remember, don't have sex until you're ready to deal with the consequences.

I really think you both need to education yourself a lot more on sex, pregnancy, diseases and all of that. Have you had this education yet in school?

Old 07-26-2006, 02:22 PM   #4

goldmember HB User

Thanks alot both of you!. and no she has never had intercourse, and yes we have had somewhat of a good understanding of sex, pregnency, and dieses. but we will both make sure to slow it down and set some boundry's. Thanks again, we really appreciate the help

Old 07-27-2006, 04:37 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Baby_hands HB User

Yeah it sounds very unlikely that you could be pregnant. I just talked to a doctor about similar things and...you can only get pregnant through intercourse/penetration and..if you had clothes on its even more unlikely.

The symptoms your girlfriend had...if she was stressed to...it could probably be from the stress! I was the same...I did something similar in that I was "sexual" with a guy but didnt actually have intercourse. I was SO stressed because I am uneducated in the sex department..and...I was just SO stressed about it that I was almost convinced I had discomfort in my stomach and could be pregnant.

If you want peace of mind...get a pregnancy test. Just to put your mind at ease. Thats what I have done lol.

Its much better to just make out. Its less complicated!

Old 07-28-2006, 02:00 PM   #6

goldmember HB User

so theres absolutly no chance at all shes pregnant ???

Old 08-01-2006, 06:03 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

lovemybabyboys HB User

no, like someone said, sperm cannot travel through clothes.

Old 08-02-2006, 07:44 PM   #8
(female)

Sweet73 HB User

There is NO WAY she is pregnant, you can both stop worrying about it.

Closed Thread