It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2006, 09:28 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

magicalcake HB User
I need your opinion, please.

Hi, I'm a 16 year girl.
I recently had sex and I've been worried about possibly being pregnant due to the fact that I've been noticing some of the pregnancy symptoms that occur in this stage.

Which consist of:
- Missed My Period: I should've had my period a week or so ago. I've never missed it before, and suddenly it's not here.
- Frequent Urination: Although, i have not noticed any different odor from it.
- Tender Breast: Not too uncomfortable or tender. Only slighty.
- Nasua: I feel slighty sick lately, not tired, just sick. Mainly due to lower abdominal pain - explained below.
- Lower Abdominal Pain: This is an odd one to explain. This is the big factor for me. I've been noticing that in my lower abdominal there is slight pressure and uncomfort. I don't know what this is, and I've researched it with little results. It feels as though it's maybe expanding. I know there is pressure there and it's becoming so much I don't want to get up.

I'm quite scared that I may be pregnant due to these factors.
I know it's not a lot, but I have a feeling that is worrying me.
Please give me your opinion on what you think.
Thank you,
Brittany-Ann.

Last edited by magicalcake; 08-03-2006 at 09:29 PM.

Old 08-03-2006, 09:50 PM   #2
(male)

Freefall HB User
Re: I need your opinion, please.

At this point you might talk to your doctor, or try a pregnancy test, some of which should work after 20-30 days.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2006, 11:35 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Baby_hands HB User
Re: I need your opinion, please.

You definately should take a pregnancy test. Where I live they have tests which you can buy that can be taken as early as 7-10 days after conception. They say the best time to take a test is as soon as you are late for your period, so now would be a good time to take one. These tests are 99% accurate so I am pretty sure that if...even after a missed period the test is negative, your most likely not pregnant.

Though..you may not actually be pregnant. Some of the symptoms you mentioned can also be brought on by stress of the possibility of BEING pregnant. Such as the stomach discomfort and missed period.

Your best bet is to either have a pregnancy test done by your doctor or a home pregnancy test. Then just take it from there.

Good luck.

Old 08-10-2006, 01:07 AM   #4
(female)

lifebegins_at16 HB User
Talking Re: I need your opinion, please.

sounds like ur pregnant but just to be sure take a preg test!

Closed Thread