It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2006, 02:33 AM   #1
(female)

treble000 HB User
Red face SOME GuiDANCE NEEDED: Morning After Pill

So i took the MAP on tuesday and i was just wondering how long it should be until i get my period. I should've gotten it wednesday but (1) im not really regular and (2) ive been stressing out so how long unttil it comes???

and is moodiness/irritability a side effect of the MAP? or is this pms???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2006, 07:44 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

fallen_angel HB User
Re: SOME GuiDANCE NEEDED: Morning After Pill

The first thing to remember is that the MAP consists of hormones and works by altering the state of your uterus and/or delaying or preventing ovulation. Bearing this mind it can make your period come earlier or later, so dont be alarmed if you end up being late. I actually started bleeding early when i took it once, but everyone is different. Some girls get their period at the expected time but others experience some disruption.
I have heard of people becoming moody/irritable after taking it, as again it contains hormones which can have an effect on you. or it could be down to your own hormones. Either way i dont think you have anything to worry about

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread