It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2006, 12:57 AM   #1
(female)

sugar1986 HB User
Late/missed Period!!!

I have a few questions. My boyfriend and I have never had intercourse but have touched and he has fingered me. He is sure that he never touched me after he touched himself at all. I think I believe him. and even if he did he never would put a finger on me that was wet with pre-*** (which would be the only thing, although you can get pregnant with that). If he had wiped any pre-*** off his hands or it had been dried or wiped or anything like that, could i still be pregnant? My last period ended on the twentieth of last month. and this one hasn't started yet. I'm so worried. He keeps assuring me that nothing touched me. but i just cant be so sure. I have been staying up very late, which is not normal for me. I've been staying up until 4 or 5 in the morning becuase of work and other things. Thats been going on for maybe a week now. Can that throw my body and cycle out of whack some. I would usually go to sleep at 2 at the very latest. What other reasons could there be? i suppose maybe emotional stress of going far away to college and leaving my boyfriend scares me some but i dont know if i've even thoguht abotu it enough to mess me up.

Please help me soon. Thank you for all your advice

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2006, 01:26 AM   #2
(female)

Neeksie HB User
Re: Late/missed Period!!!

Dear Sugar

I'll bet by now you have gotten your period Dont worry, you will not get pregnant unless the liquid on the head of his penis comes directly into contact with your vagina. Heavy petting without this contact will not cause pregnancy.

Neeksie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2006, 01:02 AM   #3
(female)

sugar1986 HB User

I still have not gotten my period and I'm so worried. it's the 22nd now and I don't know what to do. I probably should've gotten my period on the 15th. Is it true that you're not actually considered 'late' until 5 days after your period would've ended had your cycle been normal (like having a period from the 15-20 of july. i would then not be officialy late until the 25 of august)?
I've been having to pee a lot recently. i know that can be a sign of pregnancy, but i heard the frequent urination probably doesn't effect you until abotu 6 weeks or later. what other signs would you be showing by then?
i have had a period though. i had it around the 15 of july to the 20. this makes me think that nothign happened 6 or so weeks ago. btu would i be having to pee so much otherwise. is it all in my head?
please help anything that you can say would be so helpful and appreciaited.
my boyfriend continues to be quite sure that nothing went wrong and he says that in order for any precum to cause pregnancy it woud've had to soak through two layers of shorts and most likely panties as well and he says it wouldnt have done that becuse his pants were never wet other than maybe his boxers. ( and that is only if I was on top of him or something, which rarely rarely happens anyway).
thank you

Old 08-22-2006, 08:24 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

minnesotagirl HB User

sugar,

You're NOT pregnant. There doesn't sound like there was any direct contact. Even soaking through (which seems nearly impossible that sperm would even soak through anything) wouldn't work. Let me just reassure you that you are NOT pregnant.

The stress of going off to college, leaving your boyfriend, working and staying up that late and the lack of sleep WILL affect your cycle and cause your period to be late. Plus, the stress of thinking you're pregnant will cause a late period. Please try to relax and stop stressing yourself out. You will get your period. If you don't, it could mean that there's something else wrong or you just have irregular cycles in general (which is common amoungst teens) but you're not pregnant if you didn't have sex.

Now, you can't get pregnant from being fingered. If that were to happen, it would be nothing short of a miracle. And, there would definately have to be sperm right on the finger, and even then, it'd be really rare. You really do need to have sex in order to become pregnant, and you didn't have sex, right? I can maybe see it happening if his parts were close to your parts and sperm leaked out on your vagina and got inside, but that'd be like, well, his penis would have to be right there. You can sometimes transfer sperm to the vagina through other means (I've heard of women trying to get pregnant this way) but it sounds like that didn't happened here at all. I mean, if pregnancy was caused by fingering, there'd be a lot more pregnant women in the world.

As far as peeing more, that's probably in your head.

If you're concerned that maybe you're going too far with your boyfriend too soon, it's OK to slow things down. A good guy will respect that and he'll know that your future is more important to you than fooling around. Thats if you're not comfortable with this contact. If you do enjoy it, then go for if it feels good to you, because it's probably better than actually having sex if you aren't ready for the consequences of sex. If you worry about things going further, then get on some prescription birth control and/or buy some condoms. That way you'll be prepared.

Good luck at college!

Closed Thread