It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2006, 01:17 PM   #1
(female)

snicker511 HB User
Unhappy Could I be pregnant?

Alright. I'm 17 and I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time last week. We did it 3 times. We used protection each time, and he also pulled out way before he got off. But it was just a few days after my period. And I'm spotting now. I've been known to have irregular periods, and my last period was quite late. My periods are usually the 3rd week of the month. Please help!

Okay, I just took a pregnancy test and it was negative. But I'm still just a little concerned. I'm bleeding lightly..and its sort of a pinkish color..
Any response would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by snicker511; 08-19-2006 at 06:50 PM.

Old 08-20-2006, 02:34 PM   #2
(female)

GloryGurl HB User
Re: Could I be pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snicker511
Alright. I'm 17 and I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time last week. We did it 3 times. We used protection each time, and he also pulled out way before he got off. But it was just a few days after my period. And I'm spotting now. I've been known to have irregular periods, and my last period was quite late. My periods are usually the 3rd week of the month. Please help!

Okay, I just took a pregnancy test and it was negative. But I'm still just a little concerned. I'm bleeding lightly..and its sort of a pinkish color..
Any response would be greatly appreciated

Hi There, Doesnt sound like you have anything to worry about. If you had sex a few days after your period ended that shouldnt have been your most fertile time of your cycle. Also, you used protection so really your chances of being pregnant are slim. It is normal for some girls to have bleeding after they have sex for the first time.

When i had sex for the first time i still had a couple of weeks before my period was due but i started bleeding and i bled for a week straight!

Good luck to you and try not to worry yourself to death!!!

Glory

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2006, 01:50 PM   #3
(female)

Daynah HB User
Re: Could I be pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryGurl
It is normal for some girls to have bleeding after they have sex for the first time.

When i had sex for the first time i still had a couple of weeks before my period was due but i started bleeding and i bled for a week straight!

Glory
ah same..almost...but I bled for 17 days straight and after that it was 3 weeks!

Closed Thread