It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2006, 03:49 AM   #1
(female)

black_wings666 HB User
Exclamation precum&pregnancy

hello everybody....here's my problem....i have been fooling around with my bf last tuesday and i had precum on my fingers which i wiped off and then i inserted the tip of one finger in my vagina(not deep because im a virgin).....so my question now....what's the chance to get prgnant? my period is due these days...

thanks,
Alexandra

Old 08-21-2006, 04:11 AM   #2
(female)

GloryGurl HB User
Re: precum&pregnancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_wings666
hello everybody....here's my problem....i have been fooling around with my bf last tuesday and i had precum on my fingers which i wiped off and then i inserted the tip of one finger in my vagina(not deep because im a virgin).....so my question now....what's the chance to get prgnant? my period is due these days...

thanks,
Alexandra
Hi Alexandra, You really have nothing to worry about. The chances of pregnancy would be VERY VERY slim.
Try not to stress yourself out about it!

Good luck,
Glory

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2006, 04:29 AM   #3
(female)

black_wings666 HB User

thanks a lot for your reply Glory....i have finally calmed down a little but i guess ill wait for my period and lose all worries

Old 08-28-2006, 05:21 AM   #4
(female)

black_wings666 HB User

Hi, its me again. I'ts been a while and my period time passed but still nothing happened. I'm beginning to worry more by each day that passes. Can this alter my period, the fact that I am worried? If so, just for how much time? I know the chance of getting pregnant is far too small but still, i'm worried. Please help!

thanks,
Alexandra.

Old 08-28-2006, 06:38 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

lovemybabyboys HB User

if you wiped it off, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. pregnancy is a little harder to achieve than that. try to relax, stressing or worring can cause you to be late. i have done it several times, but within hours of testing, i usually start.
just try to relax and if you are still worried take a test.
good luck

Old 08-28-2006, 11:15 AM   #6
(female)

confusedd1234 HB User

hi there-
Worrying and Stress can cause your period to be late. If you worry about being pregnant you may trick your body into having some of the symptoms. All you can do is Relax and if you missed your period you can take a test to put your mind at ease.
From the situation you described its a very very very very slim chance of being pregnant.
just relax
Good luck and keep us updated

Closed Thread