It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2006, 03:45 AM   #1
(male)

Keyboard123 HB User
pre-*** on fingers/vaginal secretions

Hi Guys,
I would love it if I could have your advice....

Well basically....for the past few months I fingered my girlfriend.....But I never ever penertrated her...I always used to do it about 2cm from the opening of her vagina (near the top of the vagina) , however there could have been a small amount of pre-*** on my boxers which I touched (I touched my boxers to stop them bunching up on me) and then carried on fingering her.

I know sperm dont have enough energy to get from 1cm of the opening to all the way to the egg. But I'm worried that vaginal secretions from her being aroused would have come into contact with the sperm and recharged? the sperm with energy and nutrients giving them enough energy to travel to the egg....I know it may sound farfetched but umm I'm no expert . I don't emit a whole lot of pre-*** but I'm thinking I touched some without knowing and then proceeded to finger her may have put me in trouble. I always fingered her through her underwear (as in I never ever had skin to skin contact with her vagina, I fingered her through the underwear) Chances are the pre-*** had sperm in it because I had ejaculated previously.

I'm so worried.......her period is late too !!.....its about 9 days late. However I think its because here in the U.K (where I live) we both will be getting our exam results TOMMOROW along with 600,000 other students from the U.K who have done their GCSE's. I'm thinking shes getting stressed about that. But she says shes not. Perhaps its subliminal.

Eagerly awaiting your reply. Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2006, 08:18 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

lovemybabyboys HB User
Re: pre-*** on fingers/vaginal secretions

according to your story, if you didn't actually penatrate her and she still had her underwear, then her chances of becomming pregnant are slim to none.
i'm not saying it can't happen, just never ever heard of it happening.
girls don't just have eggs floating around, they release one egg a month (ovulation) and if you have sex on that or around that day, there could be a chance of fertalizing the egg.
do you know when her last period was? Most women ovulate around 14 days after the first day of their last period.
being late can be caused by stress, it has happened to me alot. even worring about being pregnant can cause you to be late.
to be sure, just get her to take a test, then she will probably start. which has happened to me several times, that i thought i might be pregnant and be several days late and within hours after taking a test, i would start.
and if it's negative and she still hasn't started her period within a few weeks, she should go to the dr.
good luck, hope this helps.

Old 08-23-2006, 09:27 AM   #3
(male)

Keyboard123 HB User

Her last period was on the 15th of July....However this incident occured before then and PERHAPS after that too....We do it so many times we forget. Which is stupid I know .

Thanks for the advice though I really do appreciate it....

Please if you read this...comment. I would love to hear what you guys have to say.

Old 08-23-2006, 09:30 AM   #4
(male)

Keyboard123 HB User

Double post sorry

Last edited by Keyboard123; 08-23-2006 at 09:33 AM.

Old 08-23-2006, 06:02 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

minnesotagirl HB User

Based on your post, you "fingered" your girlfriend without entering her vaginal opening, and while she was wearing underwear. Basically, what you did was touch/rub her down there through her underwear.

If that's the case and that's all that happened, then there is NO way she could be pregnant. Just touching a woman's private areas, especially when she is wearing underwear, won't cause pregnancy. If it did, we'd have a lot more pregnant women in the world.

Just so you know, "fingering" usually means when you actually insert your finger into her actual vagina (skin to skin contact). Even doing that is very unlikely to cause pregnancy, unless you had live semen on your finger while doing it. This live semen wouldn't be just dried semen from touching your boxers. It would have to be like if you ejaculated, then inserted it inside of her.

I wouldn't worry. What I would do is education yourself a bit more about sex and how pregnancy occurs. I would education yourself on a woman's cycle too. And since it seems like you are going further with your girlfriend, education yourself about the consequences of sexual activity -- not just pregnancy, STDs too. Remember diseases can be caused by more than just sex, they can be spread by oral sex too. But I believe there has to be skin to skin contact.

If you feel comfortable what you're currently doing with your girlfriend, I would try to just stick with that, as it probably won't spread any diseases and since it's not skin to skin contact, won't cause pregnancy.

If your girlfriend does happen to be pregnant, it is not from you, if this is the only activity you have done with her. I don't want to alarm you there, just saying that in case she does turn up pregnant -- you never know when you're just posting on a message board.

One more thing, her period is probably late due to stress from the exams. Stress is a common factor for delaying the start of a period, along with changes in exercise or possibly diet or other health issues. And, it is common for teen girls to have irregular periods, as a young woman's body is still getting used to being a woman.

Oh, and you say this incident occured before her last period. If that's the case, then her having a period means she's not pregnant.

Good luck and I suggest reading and learning more about sexually activity in general.

Old 08-24-2006, 03:29 AM   #6
(male)

Keyboard123 HB User

Hey there guys!!,
Thanks for the in-depth reply.....It reassured me a massive amount.....like a weight off ur back !

Well basically yesterday she said she started her period (she says it was her period because usually before her period comes she gets a white discharge) she also had pain which indicated it to her that it was her period. However the period was light....and it also was brown in colour. This has scared me...I read this brown discharge is related to pregnancy ?

I just dont know what to think :S

Old 08-25-2006, 07:43 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

minnesotagirl HB User

Who'd you hear that from? Sure, pregnancy can cause some bleeding, but usually pregnant women have no bleeding whatsoever. Periods can be somewhat brownish sometimes. I'm not sure what causes that, but probably just different vitamins in the blood or maybe a medication or stress -- not sure really -- but, it's normal. Your girlfriend sure does get in-depth and very detailed with you on her discharge issues!

Closed Thread