It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2006, 03:18 PM   #1
(female)

17&pregnant HB User
i have a question can someone help

Hey im 17 and im having my first baby. Me and my boyfriend believe that we were really ready. It was a little unplanned but none the less we are still really happy and cant wait to see what he looks like. Anyway, i am in my 7 month and i think i am expierencing some pre labor things. Like i believe i am having braxton-hick contractions, frequent urination just the same as in the beginning, and my baby's movement is still active but not as active as my 5th or 6th month. And my comfortability level is almost none. At night i cant really sleep because my stomach feels so tight and i get a sharp pain sometimes no matter which way i lav.

Old 08-25-2006, 07:47 PM   #2
(female)

confusedd1234 HB User
Re: i have a question can someone help

hey there.
they say that the baby is most active between 24-28 weeks that might explain why the baby isn't as active.
Also, they baby might be positioned on your bladder causing you to have frequent urination.
Some women experience braxton hicks contractions throughout there whole pregnancy while some women never experience them, so that doesnt always mean labor.
You could be experiences round ligament pain because the baby could be having a growth spurt or something of the sort. If your experiencing alot of sharp pains or cramping maybe try drinking some more water.. dehydration can cause cramps or sharp pains.

Hope this helped alittle bit.
Good Luck and keep me updated

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2006, 06:31 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

lovemybabyboys HB User
Re: i have a question can someone help

yes, everything that you explained just sounds like the wonderful things of pregnancy . braxton hicks are normal as long as you do not have more than 4 or 5 an hour. and urinating more is because the baby is getting bigger and putting pressure on your bladder (be careful in the last month when you sneeze or cough, just cross your legs ) the baby moving less is common, because they have less room to move around and it often feels like stretches more than kicks. and being uncomfortabe is just part of it. i know sleeping is a pain, try to sleep with a pillow between your legs and maybe one behind your back, that is what i had to do. sometimes i had to even put one under my belly. pillows everywhere
i know it's uncomfortable and you'll probably get more uncomfortable, just hang in there, you can do it.
take care and try to take it easy,
brandi

Closed Thread