It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2006, 05:57 PM   #1

scared2heck HB User
Unhappy PLease help worried sick!!!

On day 9 into my cycle, my bf and I had sex with a condom. During sex he ejaculated but then said the condom felt loose and pulled out. The condom did not leak from the tip but we are not sure if any leaked out at the base and could have gotten inside me. He did put on a new condom after he removed the first as soon as he discovered is was loose though. I took the first dose of that Plan B morning after pill about 20 hours afterward and the second dose about 12 hours after that. About 6 days later I got bleeding which was lighter than my period but wasn't spotting either. Is the MAP associated bleeding a good sign? I was supposed get my period on sept second but due to the MAP am not sure if it will come then. I have sore nipples but no other symptooms of preg. So my question is actually how likely is it that I could be pregnant?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2006, 07:34 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

lovemybabyboys HB User
Re: PLease help worried sick!!!

i really don' think you are pregnant. and sore breasts are a sign of pregnancy, usually it's your entire breast not just the nipples. so try to relax and maybe call you dr. or look on the internet to find out when you would have your next period. try to relax, i think your fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2006, 12:19 PM   #3
(female)

confusedd1234 HB User
Re: PLease help worried sick!!!

i have never taken the MAP but i know that bleeding/spotting is a normal side effect. Every woman who takes it reacts differently to it some bleed alot some dont bleed at all.
i highly doubt that you would become pregnant from this because you took the MAP in the right time slot.
like the other poster said you can look up stuff about the MAP and when to expect your next period online because like i said i've never taken it.

Good luck
and keep us updated

Closed Thread