It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2006, 11:26 AM   #1
(male)

therover5509 HB User
Question Broken Condom?

My girlfriend and I had sex last night and used a condom. I was very gentle and I put it on properly and I made sure that it didn't slip or anything. Afterwards I checked it thoroughly for leaks with the "water test" and it did not seem to be broken. However, during the act I noticed that the condom had a very thick mucus on the outside. It seemed way too thick to be semen, but it was the same color as semen. I was just wondering if it could have possibly been precum or anything or if it was more likely some sort of vaginal secretion. Like I said, I checked it for leaks afterwards and it didn't appear to have any. Also, I did not ejaculate inside her. Is it likely that she could be pregnant or not? Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-24-2006, 12:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ASPROUSEY05 HB User
Re: Broken Condom?

the thick mucous on the outside of the condom was most likely vaginal discharge!! girls do get wet when they are aroused and some have a lot more discharge then others.. i would not be concerned... obviously if u had the condom on it was not coming from u! ive read some of ur other posts and this seems to be a worry of urs alot! sex is no fun when all u worry about is pregnancy when ur not ready to be a parent, it would be a good idea to either abstain urself from intercourse until u are ready for the consequences or educate yourself on what it takes to become pregnant so that u are not so paranoid!!! if u wear a condom and it does no break chances of pregnacy are low if u add birth control chances of pregnancy are practically non-existant, and if u still worry about pregnancy after that then u def arent ready to have sex....

Last edited by ASPROUSEY05; 09-24-2006 at 12:30 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread