It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2006, 10:46 PM   #1
(female)

ohmy75 HB User
Pregnancy Test...Worried

I am very worried. I had an incident in June, unprotected sex, and though he pulled out I know it's still possible to get pregnant. And though I have had negative results from an EPT I show signs listed for pregnancy. I realize most of
them can be contributed to other factors, but is it possible to be 3 or 4 months along and not show on a home pregnancy test?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-28-2006, 05:39 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ASPROUSEY05 HB User
Re: Pregnancy Test...Worried

are u having ur period?? if not u need to see a dr, even if ur not pregnant then if u miss ur period there could be a problem.. if u are scared u are pregnant u may being having signs even when ur not, hormones do crazy things to us and chances are that if ur having ur period, the guy pulled out, and uve taken pregnancy tests that are negative then u are DEFINITLY not pregnant... if u still worry, see if a dr will do a blood test, but if i was having my period and got negative test i wouldnt even ask a dr, but i may go to one to see why i was feeling the way i do...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-28-2006, 08:09 AM   #3
(female)

ohmy75 HB User

Thanks. Yes I still get my period, but it's always so irregular I don't know what to expect and I've read that you can still have it while pregnant. And it's hard because pregnancy symptoms are things people get anyway...basically pms. So I just can't tell. The problem with going to the doctor for a blood test is that I can't pay for it and I am on my parents' insurance...they don't need to know. I don't know if they would find out from a bill or something...not sure how that works.

Old 09-28-2006, 04:15 PM   #4
(female)

kendram HB User

I got pregnant at 18 but was still in school and living with my mom. I was scared out of my mind so what I did to confirm it without her finding out, was go to my local health dept. and they tested me confidentally. Which, I was pregnant, and had to tell mom eventually anyway. But it worked out and I moved out and got married after I graduated and now I have been married over 9 years and have a beautiful daughter thats 8 and a hansome son thats 7. I cant say its been easy, but my kids have been a blessing to me and I wouldnt trade them for the world!! Good Luck!!

Closed Thread