It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2007, 07:21 PM   #1
(female)

ali_juarez09 HB User
Worried!! Help Please!

hi sorry but i need some reassurance here...like i said in a previous post, my boyfriend and i havent had sex but i was worried that if he ejaculated in his pants and his pants touched me in the vaginal area, that i was pregnant. This messing around happend on dec. 29. I ended up getting my period on jan. 18 although it was somewhat light. for the past 3-4 days..my breasts have felt bigger than usual and i have gained 2 pounds and i've had more headaches than usual..i havent had any need to urinate frequently or nausea...its about another 14 days until i get my period..is it normal for me to experience these symptoms for about 18 days before i get my period or could it be pregnancy? In all i was just wondering if experiencing menstrual symtoms (swollen breasts) up to 18-19 before your period is normal and if i could get an explanation of maybe why i'm experiencing headaches and weight gain. i know i'm being foolish but i'm OVERLY worried.. please get back to me...i'd appreciate it..thanks!

Last edited by ali_juarez09; 02-04-2007 at 07:27 PM.

Old 02-04-2007, 07:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ASPROUSEY05 HB User
Re: Worried!! Help Please!

I can not answer why you are experienceing this, but i cant tell you that you are not pregnant.. your body can trick you into having pregnancy symptoms if you think your pregnant, but you are not! i cant explain anthing but you look way to much into things and you are not pregnant, focus on school and friends and other things and get over this! i know it is hard, but if you did "nothing": to put yourself in this place you wouldnt here!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2007, 07:44 PM   #3
(female)

nikki2006 HB User

if you didnt have sex you arent pregnant. stop stressing about it. its just normal period stuff. if your that worried take yourself to a doctor and explain to him/her.

Old 02-04-2007, 07:49 PM   #4
(female)

ali_juarez09 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASPROUSEY05 View Post
but i cant tell you that you are not pregnant..
What do you mean by this?? was this a type-o or is there a chance?? can you answer me the question if its strange that i'm getting pms symptoms 18 days before i'm due??

Old 02-04-2007, 08:06 PM   #5
(female)

Autumnrain12 HB User

I am sure the other poster simply did a typo. There is no way you can be pregnant from his pants touching you. Those would have to be some really strange sperm to get from there to inside you.

Yes if you get too paranoid about being pregnant you can start to feel symptoms that are not really that.
This is not the best example but think of it like this. You are alone in the house and think you hear a noise, then you swear you hear other things too. But you know your mind is just playing tricks on you. It is kind of the same thing.

Try not to worry about it.

Old 02-04-2007, 08:11 PM   #6
(female)

ali_juarez09 HB User

i hadnt been worrying at all since my last "period" or whatever you want to call it...but i just started worrying again when i felt my breats bigger and now that i think of it, i have been experiencing a lot of headaches...soo i dont think i'm imagining pregnancy symptoms..but thanks for your help...any more ideas?

Old 02-05-2007, 09:43 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

ASPROUSEY05 HB User

you are a very parapnoid person and you pointed that out, but i dont know how many times or differnet people can tell you that you are not pregnant.. example i am 8 days before my period and usually at this point my breasts should hurt because i normally ovulate ever13-14 days, but i didnt ovulate this month yet, im late ovulating, so my boobs dont hurt!!! it doesnt mean anythnig.. you may not be regular, you can get symptoms al throughtput the month.. stop stop stop worrying

Old 02-05-2007, 10:31 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

livinTX HB User

First, thinking you are pregnant is likely to cause symptoms to appear from nowhere. It's a strange mind-body circumstance and it does happen. I, too, am sure you are NOT pregnant.

It is very common to get some symptoms around the time you ovulate--sore boobs, cramps, twinges in your ovary, nausea, bloating, moodiness, headaches. These symptoms are also very common PMS symptoms (except the ovary twinges). You very well could be ovulating right now although stressing out about it can certainly delay ovulation too. You might be starting to have some PMS type symptoms. The hormones in the body shift at ovulation--here estrogen is at a high point, progesterone at a low point. Progesterone starts increasing after ovulation as estrogen falls, and progesterone is the hormone that causes many of the PMS type symptoms. I sometimes notice myself feeling PMSy over a week before I expect my period. Frequent headaches can also be caused by STRESS and tension, so I wouldn't consider them a sure-fire pregnancy symptom so quickly.

Please try to relax about it. You can take a home pregnancy test if you want, but I'll bet it comes back negative.

Last edited by livinTX; 02-05-2007 at 10:33 AM.

Old 02-05-2007, 02:01 PM   #9
(female)

ali_juarez09 HB User

is there anywhere that i can get an accurate (something that'll detect the pregnancy hormone at 1 and 1/2 months), CHEAP hpt because i don't have more than 8 dollars??

Last edited by ali_juarez09; 02-05-2007 at 02:02 PM.

Old 02-05-2007, 02:16 PM   #10
(female)

confrustrated HB User

Dollar Store, Dollar Tree, something like that. I hope that when you get a negative, you will quit obsessing over this.

Old 02-05-2007, 02:16 PM   #11
(female)

newuser1122 HB User

actually there is. If you go to any clinic they can give you a test or if you go to a pharmacy like CVS you can get one fairly cheap.

Old 02-05-2007, 02:19 PM   #12
(female)

ali_juarez09 HB User

oh gosh, i dont want to go to a pharmacy and end up running into somebody there!! if you all are 100% sure that i'm not pregnant then i wont go..

Closed Thread