It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2007, 08:39 AM   #1
(female)

dancedance HB User
Possibility of Pregnancy?

I see that many of you offer great advice, so I've decided to post about something that has been worrying me lately.

Last Saturday on the 17th, my boyfriend and I got a little intimate and I gave him a handjob. He ejaculated on my hand, so I went to the bathroom to wash it off with soap and water while he went into another room. The thing that bothers me is that while we were getting up, my unclean hand may have brushed against his...although I'm not sure of this. Within a few minutes of my cleaning up, he started to use his hands on me down there and he may or may not have put his fingers inside of me (I couldn't tell, we stopped after a little while because it was uncomfortable). If he did have ejaculation on his hands, and he didn't wash his hands during the few minutes of our break, and he proceeded to touch/finger me, how great is the possibility of pregnancy? I'm aware that even semen around the vulva or vagina could cause pregnancy, which is why this worries me. Also, if he did get some on his hands and he did wash it off, what would the possibility be then?

What if some ejaculation got on his sweatpants and I touched it then touched myself, or he rubbed his lower area on mine (with the sweatpants on)? Any chance?

If it helps, I got my period today (the 23rd)...I have no idea how long it would take for a pregnancy to occur, so if someone could tell me that as well I would appreciate it. I know that even pregnant women can get their periods, so I'm just making sure I give as many details as I can.

Sorry if I seem a little paranoid.

Thank you all so much for your help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2007, 09:06 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

livinTX HB User
Re: Possibility of Pregnancy?

You got your period, so you are not pregnant. If the act had caused pregnancy, you would have missed this period.

The chance of pregnancy occuring through the act you described is very very small, if not nonexistent.

The odds of having a full-on period when pregnant just aren't great at all. Some women have spotting around the time they expect their period and will mistake this for a period or will experience what they assume is a very odd period with scanty, light flow that is unusual for them.

Relax. Everything sounds fine with you.

Old 02-23-2007, 09:25 AM   #3
(female)

dancedance HB User

Thank you very much. Your answer is helping me relax, so thanks.

If anyone else has a different opinion or more information to add, please feel free to share. Thank you.

Old 02-23-2007, 12:26 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ASPROUSEY05 HB User

i agree the chances are small to NONEXISTENT i mean if he had fluid all over his hands nad injected them in you, i guess there would be a chance, but what your explaining doesnt sound like thats the way it happend it all.. and you just got your period, so i think you are good to go

Closed Thread