It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2007, 03:19 PM   #1
(male)

therover5509 HB User
Can sperm leak out of base of condom during sex?

Hello,

I usually try to limit the number of times my girlfriend and I have sex, so I'm not very experienced with it. Last saturday, we had sex and I used a condom (my girlfriend is due for her period on monday the 2nd). I put it on correctly and it didn't slip off or break during sex at all, and afterward I checked it thoroughly with water and it appeared to be ok.

However, during sex I noticed that my testicles and the area around the base of my penis was very wet, and I'm not sure what it was (obviously there are many fluids involved). I'm just worried that it was semen from inside the condom-although I'm thinking it was probably lubrication from the condom... I'm really not sure. Could it be semen? And if so, could she get pregnant if my testicles came in contact with her vagina? Any help would be great.

Thanks

Old 03-29-2007, 01:39 PM   #2
(male)

nhemi2 HB User
Re: Can sperm leak out of base of condom during sex?

It is possible that some could leak out but this is uncommon. The fluid you observed is most likely vaginal fluid which is used for natural lubrication. You can decrease your risk of semen leaking out by immediately removing your penis after having intercourse. You also may want to consider talking about oral contraception with your girlfriend.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2007, 05:24 PM   #3
(female)

saintfhcheer HB User
Re: Can sperm leak out of base of condom during sex?

nhemi2 is right, it most likely wasn't yours. just make sure that the tip of the condom doesnt have any air in it and that the condom fits properly.

Closed Thread