It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2007, 11:38 AM   #1
(female)

toby09 HB User
need advice very worried please help

hi im nineteen and up until i last sunday i was a virgin. I had sex with my boyfriend that i have been with for a long long time. He used a condom and just because i was pretty worried about getting pregnant (because it was my first time) i told him to pull out when he was going to come, even though he had a condom on. This happend maybe two days before my expected period, when i got my period however, i had very bad craming through out the whole seven days i was on it. I started really getting worried about it so i took a pregnancy test four days after i had sex, it was negative. I took another test seven days later because i was getting nausia and bad cramps but it again it was negative. I had a normal period execpt for the very very very bad cramping, it wasnt pink or brown, my breast werent sore. Am I possibly just worrying too much or do i really have something to worry about. please help!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2007, 11:59 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
Re: need advice very worried please help

i would say you have nothing to worry about..however i don think you took the test too soon if u are pregnant. the high level of cramping could have just came from the change in your body(by loosing ur virginity)....but remember to really be 100% sure go see a doctor if ur next MS is not how it usually is. hope this helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2007, 12:16 PM   #3
(female)

toby09 HB User

thank you, you made me feel a little better

Old 04-24-2007, 11:24 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

marinewife12 HB User

Alright, let me explain something very quickly.

The second half of your menstrural cycle (the half right after you ovulate through when your period comes) is set in stone. The moment you ovulate, your body knows when your period is coming. This is why the theory "Stress delays periods" is incorrect. Stress can delay or stop ovulating (which leads to a delay in a period) but your period is gonna come when it wants to, regardless of what you do.

Anyway, in order to get pregnant, a woman has to have sex within a 24-72 hour window. And 72 hours is a very generous time...so most likely 24-48.

For you to have ovulated (in order to get pregnant when you had sex) and then be due for your period two days later is next to impossible. That would mean your cycle was probably about 11 days long.

If your cycle is pretty consistent, and you are pretty sure that you were due for a period two days after your sexual encounter, then there's next to NO way possible to get pregnant.

This is just my personal opinion. I agree that if you want to test...it's too soon.

Old 04-25-2007, 06:45 AM   #5
(female)

toby09 HB User

so when would be the right time to test again?

Old 04-25-2007, 09:55 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

marinewife12 HB User

I honestly don't think you're pregnant at all.

However, I would say if you miss your next period, then test again.

Closed Thread