It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2007, 11:36 AM   #1
(female)

csharp0528 HB User
Smile condom broke with precum in it

Hi, I wanted to know if there would be a chance that I might be pregnant. I was had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke. The problem is that when it broke we were pretty close to being done and there was a lot of precum in that condom when it broke. Afterwards we tried to find another condom but with no luck so we just finished with him pulling out. My period was on April 8th, I wouldn't be so worried about it but it happened around the time I should have been ovulating, we were together on April 21st and my period it suppsoed to start on May 5th. I haven't felt any symptoms except for there a couple of times I felt a small pain or something in my breast,which was a little unusual, and then theres the small light cramps that usually get before my period. I don't know what to think because I've heard that precum can get you pregnant and it can't. Thanks for the advice.

Old 04-28-2007, 10:26 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

marinewife12 HB User
Re: condom broke with precum in it

Precum can contain sperm. And also, "pulling out" is a highly ineffective form of pregnancy avoidance. I can't tell you how many people said "we were using the withdrawl method and I still got pregnant." So to answer your question, there most certainly is a chance you could have gotten pregnant (if you're not on the pill).

I highly suggest takign a pregnancy test as soon as possible. It's too late for the morning after pill. On May 5th, take a home pregnancy test. If it's negative though, and you're late, don't freak out. You're still young, so your body ist still working on regularity. Sometimes women just skip a period. It happens, and it's not a huge deal. If it makes you feel better, take another pregnancy test a week after you're due (of course, that's if you still hadn't gotten your period) and see what happens then.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread