It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2007, 06:02 PM   #1
(male)

MaleDude HB User
Help Me!! PLZ!!! need to noe asap really worried

could my gf be preganant... im getting worried becuz her period was supposed to be on the 14th but its 5 days late as of today. i kinda had intercourse with her wit out a condom.. but i only stuck it in twice like just in and outx2... i wasnt even close to ejaculating yet and then i stopped and we showered... and now she didnt have her period yet.. im kinda scared becuz of that... but when i asked my friend he says its stress becuz before her period she was cramming for sats and ap exams, and she also had a big fight wit her sister and theyre like not talkin anymore.. so like i kinda think its stress too.. she also tells me that she has cramps in the morning.... So sry if this is a little confusing but could anyone help me im really worried =\...

Last edited by MaleDude; 05-19-2007 at 06:25 PM.

Old 05-19-2007, 06:36 PM   #2
(male)

MaleDude HB User
Re: Help Me!! PLZ!!! need to noe asap really worried

can anyone help me please =\

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2007, 06:50 PM   #3
(female)

DR Diva HB User

wow u have to keep in mind that protection IS IMPORTANT because is not 100% sure to stop having intercourse before you ejaculate u never know there are many factors that may lead a women to get pregnant even if "YOU PULL OUT" before ejaculating...give it some days I'm a girl and sometimes my period doesnt come on an exact day and I dont worry because It can be normal but then again ya had sex without protection and ur stressing over it if it isnt comom for her period to last so long like this then just either go to the doctor or buy a pregnancy test at any pharmacy...or whatever..

I hope things come out well for you....and if you get "SAVED" on this one let it be a LESSON and always use protection or find other sexual methods instead!

Old 05-19-2007, 06:55 PM   #4
(male)

MaleDude HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR Diva View Post
wow u have to keep in mind that protection IS IMPORTANT because is not 100% sure to stop having intercourse before you ejaculate u never know there are many factors that may lead a women to get pregnant even if "YOU PULL OUT" before ejaculating...give it some days I'm a girl and sometimes my period doesnt come on an exact day and I dont worry because It can be normal but then again ya had sex without protection and ur stressing over it if it isnt comom for her period to last so long like this then just either go to the doctor or buy a pregnancy test at any pharmacy...or whatever..

I hope things come out well for you....and if you get "SAVED" on this one let it be a LESSON and always use protection or find other sexual methods instead!

hey but she tells me she has cramps does that mean her periods coming though??? can u answer me quick im really really like nervous =\

Old 05-19-2007, 08:13 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

Read the stickys at the top of the page. Lots of great info in those.
Second the signs of pregnancy can be identical the signs of pms(her period coming). So you cant use that as indication if she is pregnant or not. Best bet is to have her take a home pregnancy test.
Again I say read the stickys at the top of the page. And ALWAYS use protection.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 05-19-2007, 09:47 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

marinewife12 HB User

I agree, please read the sticky notes at the top of the page. It has a lot of great information.

Any time you allow your penis to enter her vagina without protection (from either birth control pills or a condom) you risk pregnancy. Even though you don't feel yourself being close to ejaculating, that doesn't mean you don't have some precum. And precum CAN get a girl pregnant.

Cramps are no help as far as figuring out whether she's pregnant or not. Blastoff is right: most of the symptoms for your period are the same as for pregnancy.

{deleted}

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2007 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Rude / Do not tell other members how to post.

Closed Thread