It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2007, 08:01 PM   #1
(male)

help11 HB User
Help!

i was wondering if you are pragnet when should u be feeling the symptons?

Old 05-28-2007, 07:15 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

livinTX HB User
Re: Help!

Most women don't start to feel symptoms until after their missed period (at which point they are considered 4 weeks pregnant). Morning sickness usually comes on at 6-8 weeks pregnant (2-4 weeks after the missed period). One of the earliest symptoms for most women is extremely sore & tender breasts, which they may notice shortly after missing their period, but for me, my breasts didn't start gettting sore until I was around 10 weeks pregnant.

I'm almost 12 weeks pregnant. For me, my only obvious early symptom was a late period (my cycles were extremely regular, though and this is not the case for a lot of females especially teenagers). Other factors like stress, diet, exercise can cause late periods too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2007, 08:25 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

neshee HB User

I had breast tenderness/swelling a few days after conception for my DD, but with this one, I didn't get that for weeks. This time, I got VERY tired immediately. Thought I had some kind of serious condition, and turns out I was preggers! Usually morning sickness and all that comes AFTER you miss your AF. I would wait and not worry until you have missed AF. Then test, and go from there.

Old 05-28-2007, 08:53 AM   #4
(male)

help11 HB User

what does AF Mean?? and i was just wondering my gf her last period was May11 soo i was wondering when is her next one?? and if it was late how late would it be?

Old 05-28-2007, 09:10 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

livinTX HB User

AF means Aunt Flo--her period. If she has very regular 28 day cycles, her next period should fall around June 7 or so; hopefully she keeps track of her cycles. Some women have longer cycles than 28 days (around 31 days or even longer; some women have shorter cycles). It depends on how regular she is which would determine if her cycle is late. If her period is often a week late, then I wouldn't consider her late until a week after June 7. My cycles were extremely regular and always exactly 27 or 28 days and never went longer than 28 days. I took a test on day 29 of my cycle when my period didn't show and I was pregnant (fortunately we were trying for a baby).

Did you have unprotected sex and how long ago was it? Unprotected sex is always risky, but certain times have much less chance resulting in pregnancy than others.

Old 05-28-2007, 03:27 PM   #6
(male)

help11 HB User

yea her cycle she told me is around 28 29 days... and yes i did have unprotected sex about 2 times, on may 20 and may 25. but those 2 times that i did it i pulledout 1min before i ******.. and i heard that if u pee before having unprotected sex that reduces the chances of her getting pragnet with precum?

Old 05-29-2007, 05:54 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

livinTX HB User

The pullout method is not reliable birth control. If neither of you are ready for a baby, be sure to use condoms every time.

The bad news is yes, you likely had unprotected sex around her most fertile time of the month (ovulation). In the future, you should look into getting the morning after pill for such occurences. All you can do now is wait for her period. She can take a test once she is late; if that test is negative and her period still doesn't come, she should test again in a week.

Closed Thread