It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2007, 06:49 AM   #1
(male)

aal HB User
plz reply urgent(about chances of pragnancy)

i need some help.plz reply.
i have intercourse with my girls friend now i'm afraid of pragnancy.
i need ur opinion plz help me
the conditions was
(1):when we did this it was just 1 or 1 and half day passed before her periods stops.
(2):i masterbate just 2 hours before we did this
(3):when i insert ma penis it was not wet(i clean it by rubing whith her skin),then i fully insert it and pull it back immidiatly.
(4):it was just insert and pull back(within 10 seconds),no discharg in her,i'm sure about it.
so with these condition what are the chances of pragnancy.it was hapend just 2 days before(on monday).she told me today that she is feeling some pain in vagina.she is mentaly afraid of pragnancy.
plz tell me what r the chances of pragnancy n how to avoid that.our age in 25.and we did this 2nd time.1st time we use condom(3 months before) but this time we did not use anything.waiting for reply.i'm realy worried about it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2007, 08:14 AM   #2
(female)

weeble165 HB User
Re: plz reply urgent(about chances of pragnancy)

so you didnt actually ejcualte inside her?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2007, 01:43 PM   #3
(male)

aal HB User

yes,i'm sure that i did not ejoculate inside her.plz help me.is there any chance of pragnancy.plz reply.i'm in great tension.plz reply

Old 06-07-2007, 01:43 PM   #4
(female)

poneystenson HB User

There are always chances of pregnancy if you have unprotected sex, but your case of pregnancy seems low. If you want to be sure, you and your girlfriend can go to a nearby pharmacy and ask for morning after pills (also known as Emergency Contraception). Emergency contraception is a high dosage of the birth control pill. It is recommended to be used over a period of 72 hours to achieve the goal of preventing (or ending) pregnancy. It's recommend for people who do not want babies but have had unprotected sex (or when your contraception failed).

Old 06-07-2007, 02:20 PM   #5
(male)

aal HB User

thanx for replaying.as her periods ends just 1 day before,and i didnt ejoculate in her,also i ejuculate 1 hour before by masterbating,then according to my knowledge there very low chances of pragnancy.am i right?
well the area in wich i'm living is much backword and availability of pills is much dificult.ecp pills are available,how to use them?
she is suffuring form vomiting and indigesion.is this is due to that?plz reply soon

Old 06-07-2007, 04:48 PM   #6
(female)

poneystenson HB User

Morning after pills are not unique and you should be able to find it in most suburban pharmacies. It won't help sitting in front of the computer asking her chance of pregnancy. I tell you that her chances are low, but to be sure you should have your girlfriend taken the morning after pills as directed. Morning after pills can only be taken within 72 hours after you've had unprotected sex. I don't see why you don't take action.

Old 06-08-2007, 08:10 AM   #7
(female)

heathergirl HB User

I agree, if you are very worried she might be preg then i would be taking action also, but maybe you should be learning for this mistake....USE PROTECTION if you dont want a kid. Do you know what they call people that use the pull out methood or no protection? PARENTS!!!! And if thats not what you want to be then you better get a move on taking some action, either what they said about pills or next time use protection, or some form of birth control. Nobody here can tell you if she is preg or not. Good luck

Closed Thread